Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vicodin

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vicodin

I've had a few bouts with Vics. A couple of wisdom teeth. a car accident, etc. I found that I liked them more than I should (especially if you chew them up), but I also found that I got depressed, irritable, and I hated that feeling. I was secretlyglad when the prescriptions were all filled, because if I had them, I would take them no matter how I felt.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:39 PM

i love that ****, i took it when i had ACL surgery a few years back...

Old 02-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

well, straight from the docs. eat a small serving of grapefruit when you take pills that are starting to affect you less. There is a chemical in them that keeps your stomach from breaking down the drugs before your body can absorb and use them.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:58 PM

Vics are not that strong at all(even the 10 mg), in fact,they are pretty lowon the pres pain pill chain. I had a pretty bad back accident and have taken it all... even Oxycontin (Percecet without Acetametaphine). Every time I took Vics... the feeling you get went away in 2-3 days, but they will help with light to moderatepain. If the pain comes back, then they have stopped working. This is common with Opiates- you get used to them. Just don't drink on them.... very toxic for the liver.

I never liked the feeling that Opiates gave me as a buzz though, they just helped with pain. So i had no worries about addiction. Everyone is different though.

High=JOINT in my book!

Old 02-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: discohouse
High=JOINT in my book!
High= Vics plus a six pack.

Old 02-23-2007, 01:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

vicodin tolerance builds up quick, when i was in high school if i couldnt drink or smoke i would take them (never ever more than 2) and i didnt even do that regularly but after a few times u cant feel it

Old 02-24-2007, 02:49 AM

I smoked every day in college, but now that I have a real job and a mortgage to pay I'm scared of the random **** test. I only have 4 vicodin left with no refills, so I'm not worried about addiction. Thanks for the advice!

Old 02-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Banned

i took 8 in one day.. and then i could feel it.. i need 4 before it does anything

Old 02-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Retired Moderator

I had a boss at work who was flat-*** addicted to pills. He had chronic back pain, but would buy anything anyone had because his 'scrips would run out pretty quickly. Unfortunately, he shot himself in the head at work. Didn't want to do it at home where his family would find him (like we weren't his family). I am convinced that hissuicide had everything to do with his drug consumption. I said earlier that my experience with pain meds just made me depressed. I think he was in the wrong frame of mind because of his addiction to pills. Of course, that is an extreme case. I am sure it is not the norm.

Old 02-25-2007, 02:54 AM

HAHA!!!!!!!! this thead sounds like a N/A meeting... everyone has there own sage advice... thats ok, but this is scrip dope... and anyone use'n it legitamitly, should be ask'na DR. or a pharmicist!!!!!
" hey, motorcycle ride'n buddies...."
vic, is one of the nasties, that always comes up at meetings... it's not as nasty as oxy's...every bit as addictive... scrip drugs are the worst... when misused.
Free and clean, Ripp'n

Quick Reply: Vicodin