Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Valentines Day ideas? maybe between all of us we can help each other out?

Old 02-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Valentines Day ideas? maybe between all of us we can help each other out?

the way im figuring it, between all the experience and stuff here we should be able to put are heads together, and come up with some decent ideas for our wives/GF's for Valentines day.....i mean between 100 guys we should add up to at least 1 or 2 brains total.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Default RE: Valentines Day ideas? maybe between all of us we can help each other out?

typical flowers, chocolates, and card.

But I am adding a homecooked meal (I am going to have to step it up from my typical Mac-n-cheese type meals) and end the night by giving her a backrub followed by <censored>

Old 02-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Default RE: Valentines Day ideas? maybe between all of us we can help each other out?

My dick in a box

-------------------------------------

Old 02-12-2008, 03:40 PM

ummmm.....nothing!!!!!!!!!!

no, idk what ima get her. kinda sol right now for money since i just bought the lil fiddy, maybe ill make her some food or somethin and fack her real good, idk.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think the whole V-day idea is lame anyways. i show my girl year'round how much she means to me....now on a specific day i have to up my game...?! im riding my F4i through the winter so she can stay warm using my truck until she gets another car, and so she doesnt have to ride HER bike......i think riding to work in single digits has "baby, I LOVE YOU" written all over it!!!!!

i have no clue what im going to do, a card....a nice dinner somewhere.....? my girl isnt about big *** teddy bears, or chocolates and ****. plus its hard to suprise her and go get stuff, yada yada....when she has my truck and im on the bike.....i can only suprise her w/ what'll fit in the backpack!!!!

Old 02-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tell her she's way too special to be lumped in with everyone else and that she deserves her very own special day .. intentional pause here for dramatic effect ... and therefor you're not giving her a VD gift in order to protest the special unique person she is. (disclaimer: this may not go over too well with the female species [8D])

freakin' florist and candy lobbyist making us poor sheep have to buy their overpriced crap! yea, i'm a hopeless romantic [>:] [/ end rant]

Old 02-12-2008, 03:59 PM

well, sounds like the typical flowers chocolate card thing for you guys....i was wondering if anyone had something original that they were doin, or had done in the past

and +1 i agree V-Day sucks you should treat the girl you love(or like to f$%^) good every day, why should we have to step it up for no apparant reason its a trap conspiracy i think.

Old 02-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha Hayden, you KNOW valentines day is a female oriented holiday too.....why is there no "b/f appreciation" holiday? hahaha, where's that at, huh?

Old 02-12-2008, 04:26 PM

I decided to get my some earings, and a card.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:02 PM

Get her a V Day card and one of those cheap beta fishfrom Walmart and inside the card write "Of all of the fish in the sea you are the one for me." Whether you mean it or not thats up to you. Should be like $10. Good luck!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Valentines Day ideas? maybe between all of us we can help each other out?