Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

uuugh, evil 4 wheel enclosed vehical!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: uuugh, evil 4 wheel enclosed vehical!

the rain doesnt bother me at all, actually i kinda like riding in it aslong as its not a complete monsoon/downpour.

and shoortbuss, a forum member made that sticker for me.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: jaynd

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

btw, its vehicle. hehe[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

lol i didnt even notice that. i know how to spell, sucka! see, driving something w/ that many wheels has my brain all i knots.
hehe.. I can understand. I hope you make it through it.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:44 PM

I feel your pain. Usually I take the bike to school (everyone else it putting them up for the winter, pansies)
But this morning it was just too cold. I had to take my little Ford Ranger

Old 10-15-2008, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd
no wind beating against my chest, no leaning a little around corners

Well you could get really into it and loosen up the seatbelt to lean into those turns.. hell you can even hang out the window while yer at it for that nice feeling. Mmm.. put a helmet on to get in the truck :P

Old 10-15-2008, 07:56 PM

lol, i've done that before (helmet in the truck + gloves). i have to drive again tomorrow. she wants my bike....*cough* hers....so, its back in the truck at 5am tomorrow [&o]

Old 10-15-2008, 10:02 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ahhhhh I feel your pain, Jason. Twice, actually! First time back in Aug 2005, after I went down on the highway and my bike was a mess. I had to do the caged monkey thing for a month and a half! Then in March last year, after I got rear ended by the old geezer in the new Benz (remember that??), my bike was in the shop for 3 weeks. I still should have taken the rental car they offered, at least it would have been something different. I've been driving my Accord for going on 9 years now [&:] Both times were absolutely awful! The one back in 2005, I actually HADto borrow my roomates bike to get my fix in (he had an '04 600RR at the time, which later got stolen. Then he got an '06 GSX-R 600, then got his GF pregnant, now he doesn't ride anymore... ugh)

Even tonight I was supposed to go to the store to buy some groceries and stuff for breakfast tomorrow. After the roomie (the one with the silver/black F4i)and myself got back from dinner tonight, I just didn't feel like taking the car out (especially since it still has my trailer hooked to the back of it from when I moved a few weeks ago). Needless to say, tomorrows breakfast will be pop tarts and honey buns out of the vending machine at work, hahah

Hang in there.... you can do it!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:28 PM

I feel your pain...I get angry if I have to drive....HATE driving. My employees know to be on point when they don't see the helmet in the locker room, 'cause I'm going to be agitated.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:36 PM

Valves...at 7000 miles? Seems a little early, actually a lot early, especially for such a new bike. What made you want to check them now? What does the factory recommend?

EDIT: checked around a little, looks like your first valve clearance check is not due till 16k...

Old 10-16-2008, 04:11 AM

Spirit, i was told that Honda recommends checking them at 8k and 16k. i ride...........ALOT. my buddies shop is about a hour or so from me and its always a pain in the *** trying to find someone to follow me up, and someone to take me back up to get it. so rather than take the bike back and ride it for a week to put on 1k miles and deal w/ having to find rides to/from his shop.........i'll just have him do them now.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had to drive yesterday with a brand new bike in the garage. First rain we had in months and it happens the first morning I have the new 1000RR. Today it's dry out though so......

Quick Reply: uuugh, evil 4 wheel enclosed vehical!