Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

URGENT riders wanted

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 04:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default URGENT riders wanted

Here's a copy from my mail box of a mail after a conversation with Mark who Ive spoken to many times and met once. Ive blanked the prices as Mark wants to engage with you and explain this isn't a holiday company its bikers helping wounded soldiers.
These guys take our heros on bike tours, make no profit and have loads of fun, great holidays and some tears; but they are short of riders this year.
Look at the web site give Mark a ring do something great.. Doesn't matter where in the world you are you can meet up with the guys and do this.
If this post gets them one rider Ill be a happy man.
.................................................. ............................................

As discussed we are looking for riders for Tour 4 from 13th to 23rd September we already have the service personnel booked on as pillions so at this late stage we would have to offer a subsidy?

The tour includes motorcycle rental and insurance, all fuel, hotels/motels, food, soft drinks and attractions all for the normal tour cost of ***** plus your flight *****. Now to make this happen we will subsidise down to ******** plus flight which is ****** so as you can see it is a huge saving?

By all means please publish on the forums, but can I ask you not to publish the discounted price as I would like to have the conversation with anyone on a one to one basis and not make it common knowledge for future tours, you can obviously mention there is a huge saving?

Our web sites are as follows

· Touring website www.bctl.co.uk

· Bike Tours for the Wounded website www.bt4tw.co.uk