Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Urge To Ride The Sidewalk.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 01:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Erg To Ride The Sidewalk.

If you ride on the sidewalk in Atlanta you willlook like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbswnoacwSg

Old 02-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, that is the most random on topic video ive ever seen

now i do believe youtube has anything possible you can think up

Old 02-06-2007, 01:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

the track and the sidewalk are 2 way different things.
abad meant the sidewalk at the track...

i've never ridden on the sidewalk...cause i'm all about looks...and riding on the sidewalk looks squidly...and i'm all about image...so i don't drink mountain dew...

your bike is just a tad bigger than your skateboard...

i know you have this urge and sidewalks are smoother than roads...but let's stay off ok? give us riders a good image...cause it's all about image.
i sense sarcasm, lol

Old 02-06-2007, 02:49 AM

IMHO its pretty stupid to risk a reckless ticket to ride on a ****ty 3 foot wide cement slab....

Old 02-06-2007, 02:56 AM

Roads/Freedom
Sidewalks/Jail

Nuff said...
I dont think a judge would find it the least bit funny ...and quite frankly im quite ashamed that riding on the sidewalks is ever an option for people...especially some of us here at CBR....but i wont tell...LOL

Old 02-06-2007, 03:09 AM

+1[sm=badidea.gif], If you wouldnt drive your car there why would you drive your bike there? Just hope no children run out onto the sidewalk, seeings how it is for pedestrians.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:04 AM

i ride the sidewalk when it involves going around traffic, or when i run out of gas and need to coast downhill to the gas station.

james if you woulda put that lazer on your bike you could use it to warn old people on rascals when u ride the sidewalk....

Old 02-06-2007, 05:55 AM

Yep Guilty!!! Only a coupla times when the traffic is banked up single lane on the way to work. I dont make this a habit but its a cheeky little trick to keep you on time ay!

Old 02-06-2007, 05:59 AM
Retired Moderator

Riding on the sidewalk...ya, good times. Except for the last time I was riding on the sidewalk, and I accidentally ran over this creep in a power ranger suit who was on his way to a star treck convention. He was pissed because the next day, he was going to a Harry Potter-a-thon where they were going to have a contest to see who the oldest virgin was. Other than sticking teenage mutant ninja turtle action figures in his bum, this virgin was sure he had the contest locked, and ended up suing me for mental anguish. Yup, riding on the sidewalk sure didn't work out for me very well. I guess the urge is kind of like batteries and your girlfriend's pucker star...you know you aren't supposed to put your tongue on them, but you do it anyway.

Old 02-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Riding on the sidewalk...ya, good times. Except for the last time I was riding on the sidewalk, and I accidentally ran over this creep in a power ranger suit who was on his way to a star treck convention. He was pissed because the next day, he was going to a Harry Potter-a-thon where they were going to have a contest to see who the oldest virgin was. Other than sticking teenage mutant ninja turtle action figures in his bum, this virgin was sure he had the contest locked, and ended up suing me for mental anguish. Yup, riding on the sidewalk sure didn't work out for me very well. I guess the urge is kind of like batteries and your girlfriend's pucker star...you know you aren't supposed to put your tongue on them, but you do it anyway.
ROTFLMAO!! That was brilliant man!

Quick Reply: Urge To Ride The Sidewalk.