Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Unfair people.. [rant]

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by itlnF4I
if you were getting paid 8$ an hour would you want to deal with **** like that or let people fight about it themselves? this day and age someone would likely pull out a gun over some dumb **** like that. i know i sure as hell wouldnt put my life on the line for 8$ an hour.
its $10.25 now for minimum here in canada

Old 11-08-2011, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by CBRken
You should've bitched him out man....I'm not really crazy into video games, but I know if I was waiting all night for a game that I really wanted I wouldn't let anyone hop in front of me...if I was in your situation I think I would have handled it much differently. Props on not bitch slapping him tho....
oh i wanted to, thats where the argument was leading too, but he had about 10 of him and only 5 of us

Old 11-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you called him out loud enough in front of everyone, I guarentee everyone behind you that he cut in front of would definitely be behind you.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:17 PM

I am thinking that he might of had an "accidental" flat tire when he cam e back out (just let air out - not puncture it)

KevinC

Old 11-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He'd be walking or maybe even crawling home without it where I'm from !

Old 11-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Simple solution for future reference:
In the calmest voice possible simply ask "Are you sure you want to cut and risk finding 2 unfixable flats on your bike when you come out?"

Always works for me

Old 11-08-2011, 09:22 PM

haha nice responses, ye for sure thats not gonna slide again, was so pissed. and kuro that would be quite the sight haha, someone already backed up into another person car earlier on

Old 11-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Post Life's Unfair

Originally Posted by itlnF4I
if you were getting paid 8$ an hour would you want to deal with **** like that or let people fight about it themselves?

Life's unfair. Its just a video game, getting all butt hurt about waiting in line and getting "cut" is ridiculous.

I am a huge fan of the COD series and 3 of my neighbors got MW3 and have been playing for about 6-10 hours of gameplay. One of them actually took vacation until next Monday, he is 22. I am married with 2 kids and the game can wait for me. Plus if you get it at Toys R Us before the 10th of NOV, you get a $15 gift card.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by kevinc
I am thinking that he might of had an "accidental" flat tire when he cam e back out (just let air out - not puncture it)

KevinC
Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Simple solution for future reference:
In the calmest voice possible simply ask "Are you sure you want to cut and risk finding 2 unfixable flats on your bike when you come out?"

Always works for me
It's one thing to screw with people, but IMO messing with their stuff is low. If you have a problem with the person then take it out on them, items can be fixed and replaced but the scars you leave on their body's and soul take longer.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheCult
stores were to open for 12am and we got there at 7:15pm to ensure that we dont have to wait for long
Didnt wanna wait long so you show up over 4 hours early

We had around 150-200 people waiting at my gamestop. I showed up around 1115pm to wait in line. I was about number 90 id guess and i was walking away with the game by 1230.

One guy did try to cut infront of me though and i told him to see if the guy behind me will let you cut cause thats my spot. I guess he got the hint and started walking.

Anyways i will add to the rant of Double XP. Some jackass took the codes from doritio bags in my walmart. I went home to add it and it said its already been used! GAAAAAA

Game is okay so far though.

Quick Reply: Unfair people.. [rant]