Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ugh... FOG...

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 08:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ugh... FOG...

so early this morning i was headed to work and the fog was terrible! every couple of seconds i had to wipe my shield off just so i could see.
well during the day all the fog clears up and i was excited because it was feeling awesome outside and i couldn't wait for the ride home the fog had cleared.
well i end up having to work late and about 30 min before i left the fog rolled in again! and this time it was getting dark so its worse. anyways i made it home safe but aggravated

rant over.

Old 11-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can relate to that man and it's a pain in the azz, I got a pair of Icon Patrol gloves
that has a squeegee built right in on the upper part of the left index finger , a quick
wipe every now and then takes care of the issue, handy in rain too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W21u5FwniWw

Last edited by Sprock; 11-20-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprock
I can relate to that man and it's a pain in the azz, I got a pair of Icon Patrol gloves
that has a squeegee built right in on the upper part of the left index finger , a quick
wipe every now and then takes care of the issue, handy in rain too

My scorpion gloves have a little squeegee in the right index finger too. Def comes in handy in the rain and fog. Helps with bugs too.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Propably should get a pair too that has a proper squeezee. My gloves (some cheap whatever brand) has this piece of alcantara or some other material like that in the left index finger. It's super-efficient in smearing the dead bugs with the fog so u cant see your cauges let alone the road. It's often foggy where I drive to work cause i drive through a narrow ridge that cuts a big lake in half and i go through it @5am. I got a feeling that the gloves and other gear are somewhat more expensive here than for ex. America. If someone knows a good online store that ships to europe a link would be appriciated so i could compare prices. I'm a bit picky when it comes to gloves. I can't stand any high seams that press to my fingers. They gotta fit like... Well, a glove...