Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

UFC's Ultimate Fighter...

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UFC's Ultimate Fighter...

Manny seemed to put too much pressure on Lauzon for him to be able to get any space what so ever to throw blows....i honestly think Manny just overwhelmed him....

As far as the Diaz fight....was Diaz getting his a** beat?? yes, but in the end he did catch him with the submission, and Gray tapped quickly.....

So who's going to win the final, and what do you think about the coaches battle?? Penn or Pulver??

Old 06-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Retired Moderator

It should be a good fight, but I think Diaz is going to get Manny (submission). He can take some punishment, that's for sure, and he doesn't quit. I like Penn in the coaches match up...there is NOTHING better than a grudge match!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:30 PM

For some reason I'm not a big fan of Diaz (he seems like a cry baby). Manny is my pick for the fight (he's just plain tough). As for Pulver and Penn...I hope PULVER lays the smack down on Penn!!!!

Old 06-19-2007, 04:48 PM

You know I honestly think that if Manny fights the kind of fight he did vs Lauzon that he might be in trouble with Diaz because of the submissions....pressuring and pressuring the way he did and seems to do can force you into some mistakes...I think i'm going to say Diaz will get him in a submission.....

As for the coaches, I think it's going to be good and I honestly don't think either's going to get a knock out, but I do think Pulver is going to get Penn in trouble and end up winning a decision....

Old 06-19-2007, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: mattyrides07

So, nobody thinks Gray is badass?!?!
i think his tat is pretty bad ***, been lookin for somethin like that

Old 06-19-2007, 09:41 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

It should be a good fight, but I think Diaz is going to get Manny (submission). He can take some punishment, that's for sure, and he doesn't quit. I like Penn in the coaches match up...there is NOTHING better than a grudge match!
yeah my thoughts exactly. Manny will go for some takedowns and GnP and Diaz will eatthe blows and eventually Manny will leave himself open and Diaz will get a sub in there....basically a Gray vs Diaz part 2.

Old 06-20-2007, 04:07 AM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

ORIGINAL: mattyrides07

So, nobody thinks Gray is badass?!?!
i think his tat is pretty bad ***, been lookin for somethin like that
Don't copy them, that'd be just plain LAME. Draw your own, and get the satisfaction you designed it yourself. And if you're not a good srtist draw it the best you can, and let the tattoo artist buil from there.
Just my .02

Old 06-24-2007, 03:30 AM

Gray got screwed out of the W, so bad last night! So they call it a no contest yet its the exact same thing that happened in the pete saul? vs scott smith fight where he hit him as he was going down with a rib injury but the still gave the win to scott. I was pretty pissed with that call but, I still think Gray is the ****.

Old 06-24-2007, 06:41 AM

lol he knocked himself out

Old 06-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Retired Moderator

I was impressed by BJ, and was blown away by the sportsmanship of Pulver...it took a big man to act the way he did considering the grudge they've had and the fact thathe lost. Impressive. Thumbs way up for Pulver!!!

Quick Reply: UFC's Ultimate Fighter...