Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

UFC 68: Couture or Sylvia?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UFC 68: Couture or Sylvia?

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Apparently, so far, I am the only one pulling for Couture. I think I voted for him out of respect. He sees a weakness in Sylvia that he thinks he can exploit. I would like to see him win the belt for the pure historical moment of it all. A three time heavy weight champ? Not to mentionthe light heavyweight belt he held...he would become, in my opinion, the greatest that ever fought. The trick will be to get inside of Sylvia, and have enough stamina to get him down. Tim has such a size, weight, and reach advantage, thatCouture will have to work athim for a while (like chopping down a big tree). Anyway, I am excited either way!
He did more then Exploit....he beat his a$$.....
One of the best fights i seen in a long time...

Old 03-04-2007, 09:54 AM

I didn't watch it, but from whatI've read I wouldn't have been happy. Oh well. It was a huge night in Boxing, and i am a Boxing fan forst and foremost anyway. UFC is more of a "guilty pleasure" of mine.

Old 03-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Retired Moderator

Yeah, Corey and I are throwing back the beers right now!!! That was a display. He is my hero!