Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tv shows

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tv shows

I've been know to come home drunk and watch National Geographic. They always have something interesting on there and I can never peel myself away.
Also when The Pick-Up Artist was on VH-1 I had to watch. One of the two books I have ever read in my life was on Mystery and Style (Neil Strauss the guy who wrote it). It's called The Game. Great book and great show. Super Bikes! on speed is a great show too. Other than that I'll just flip through and see whats on.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:24 PM

I like House and Cops, followed by Inside American Jail (go figure..Travis Co. was on last week and we whipped @$$) I lov ethe outdoor channel for their hunting and fishing shows, 4x4 tv, etc. i like speed and discovery. History channel....thats pretty much it.

Old 09-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Mad

I am pretty much only watch the history channel, Speed and well that's it. I'm not much of a TV guy.

Old 09-30-2007, 10:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a lot of shows I want to watch, but I only use my TV to watch Heroes and Battlestar Galactica.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:13 PM

ON: Scrubs, King of Queens, occasional reality show, Discovery

OFF:Any CSI, Bones, House, any othergay crime "drama" show with a lame first name title

Old 09-30-2007, 08:34 PM

I pretty much only watch Cartoon Network, especially at night for Adult Swim. If something comes on that I've seen a hundred times I'll flip down to Discovery or the History Channel.

Old 09-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Retired Administrator

I'm additced to Scrubs and king of queens too, grounded for life and few others like em. You know, friends killed sit-coms. I liked the show, but after those a-holes demnded 1 mil + per episode... reality cult TV has dominated. And that sucks.

I mostly watch the same as the rest of you, History and Discovery and Science Channel. Anyone else hipnotized by "How it's Made" I go into a trance when they start showing me how they make everything. So... guess we're all geeks for this. My wife also make fun of me for wathcing the Hitler Channel. It amazes me that anything like that could really happen. One man could lead a group of serioulsy screwed up sheep to hate and kill that many people.

Old 09-30-2007, 09:19 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

I'm additced to Scrubs and king of queens too, grounded for life and few others like em. You know, friends killed sit-coms. I liked the show, but after those a-holes demnded 1 mil + per episode... reality cult TV has dominated. And that sucks.

I mostly watch the same as the rest of you, History and Discovery and Science Channel. Anyone else hipnotized by "How it's Made" I go into a trance when they start showing me how they make everything. So... guess we're all geeks for this. My wife also make fun of me for wathcing the Hitler Channel. It amazes me that anything like that could really happen. One man could lead a group of serioulsy screwed up sheep to hate and kill that many people.
+1

Also, I'm a foodie. So, I natuarally love food network ("Good Eats" is my favorite) I like "No Reservations" and "Bizarre Foods" on the travel channel, too.

Hitler Channel?

Old 09-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Retired Administrator

I forgot... I still stay up and watch Futurama and Family Guy every night and I've seen them all.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:18 AM

I keep my tv on ESPNEWS or Sports Center most of the time. If theres a football game (NCAA or NFL and any teams) I am watching it. Motorcycle racing (MX, SX, WSBK, MotoGP, AMA road) is right behind football. I also watch every hunting and fishing show I can. Then if none of that is on I watch any kind of auto racing.

I also watch According to Jim, The Unit, and 24 (the best). Sometimes I turn on TV Land and watch M.A.S.H or Andy Griffith too.

Quick Reply: tv shows