Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

trutv repo

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008 | 08:39 PM
Default trutv repo

[:@]so i was watching repo on tru tv, and the fat guy who repos all the cars is a complete *******.
Now, i see how mnay people can get all nasty and wont comply, but there is no need for this guy to be sarcastic and violent. I mean, this douchebag peppersprays people when he feels in danger, WTF is that?! hepushes people around, he instigates, he starts beef with these poor tools who own money lol oh, not to mention his fat *** sister or w.e that thing is. Trashy looking and doing this job?? just doesnt make sense. These guys think theyre the police or some ****. I wouldnt be surprised if this fat *** is found dead somewhere.

whos with me!?

Old 11-24-2008 | 09:08 PM
Default RE: trutv repo

Lol I was just watching that on TV. His sister is an abomination of the world. The other dude who is super buff is the biggest *** hat though.

Old 11-24-2008 | 09:11 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

*yawn*

Old 11-24-2008 | 09:39 PM

The fat dude is fine, and so far as I've seen he's always been within his rights when he's used the spray. Yeah the sister is a gothbeast, but overall they have to deal with ridiculous shyt like guns being pulled and the like. I am watching the show right now and some dude with an assault rifle and another dude with a pistol just chased them.

Sounds like you may have missed a few payments in the past.

Old 11-24-2008 | 09:40 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

*yawn*
Why did you edit it?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Old 11-24-2008 | 09:45 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

lol tryin to be nice to the douchebags

just so ya'll know i work as a private investigator , tracking people down who defualt on their auto loans and setting up the repo. i handle clients in all 50 states.

Old 11-24-2008 | 09:47 PM

Quoting that for posterity. You're pretty much a saint; just glad I got to read it right before I posted.

Old 11-24-2008 | 09:49 PM

Oh haha, I liked it before!

Old 11-24-2008 | 10:20 PM

just so ya'll know i work as a private investigator , tracking people down who defualt on their auto loans and setting up the repo. i handle clients in all 50 states.
Come get my wifes Nissan!

Old 11-25-2008 | 12:02 AM

I once had a guy with a tow truck sit in front of my house and start looking in the windows of my Trans Am (parked in my driveway). Now... I paid cash for the thing, I've never had a loan. It's a $4k car. I walked out to the driveway with a loaded AK-47 and asked him if I could help him. He said he was looking for a car that he was supposed to repo, I asked for the name and license plate number of the car, his name and who he worked for, he didn't have any answers for me, and he promptly left. I got the plate number of the tow truck and called it into the police. I think the guy was going around stealing cars.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I live in a town of like 4,000 people on the outskirts of town in a small airport subdivision. There might be 3 firebirds in the whole town. It's not like I was in the city or something where it could have been a simple mistake.

Quick Reply: trutv repo