Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Torque: The Movie

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Torque: The Movie

while i was watching the dvd i borrowed from a co-worker, the hair on the back of my neck stood up anytime someone said dude, or sweet, or yo!, haha i was almost afraid of someone catching me watching it, it was embarassing enough watching biker boyz by myself, lol

Old 02-04-2006, 03:31 AM

both movies were just plane dumb. NOw every idiot thinks it's a good idea to buy a busa with a 30ft swing arm on the back and put 2 bottles of nos and race the F*er.... but it's not racing... it's just a damn 1/4 mile. Motorcycle racing is twisties, all these drag idiots might as well get 4 wheels.. ya go faster, and you don't have to wear bombproof vests... (circa guy getting his glove blown off by a piston). Anyway. Torque was waaaayyyy more retarded than biker boyz... not that i liked either but atleast they had a REAL drag strip in biker boys. torque was just dumb...

Old 02-04-2006, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: sodamninsane

both movies were just plane dumb.

lol...

Sorry bud, I agree but ....lol

Old 02-05-2006, 08:41 AM

i also had the misfortune of watching torque OMG !@#$$#$$!$!$$!$$#$#$$
nuff said, i have faster and the sequel faster and faster! they follow rossi , max etc its narrated by Ewan Mc Gregor
and it was originally done to be premiered in the USA to stir up interest in GP, in the general masses,
the reasoning behind it was because of the (at the time) return of a USA leg GP ,namely Laguna-seca.[8D]

Old 02-10-2006, 03:17 AM

its just a movie nothing more nothing less if this movie gets you all excited to believe you can do such things then you dont own a bike.

Old 02-10-2006, 03:53 PM

ORIGINAL: NINE2NINE

it wasn't the worst bike movie ever. did you see biker boyz? that was worse.
hahah hell ya it was... the only good bike movie i've seen was Full Throttle. made in china in the early/mid 90s sometime. they got some great shots when they're rippin' up the canyons racing. good ****

Old 02-10-2006, 05:24 PM

I have to say, there were a few far fetched scenes. but i think it was still cool to see a movie about bikes.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:15 PM

I dont know what everyone is talking about..when i get good ima jump a ramp and land on a speeding train and then ride on top of it to go fight someone...

Old 02-11-2006, 03:14 PM

lol as cool as those bikes look wtf is the point of the frame sliders on those things , when your doin 300 km plus, then u crash those things arent gonna do anything to save the bike

hey ultimate 17 i hear ya , i also want to fly down a highway avoiding all cars in a hugh pile up , pull a wheelie to land it ontop of a road sign to use as a ramp to launch me over the traffic onto the other side of highway, that and try to ride my bike through a forest like a dirtbike but i guess that all just takes lots of seat time ummmmm one day

Old 02-12-2006, 12:11 AM

seattime and a lotta of practice on the bikes on grand theft auto...

Quick Reply: Torque: The Movie