Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Top three on a desert island

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top three on a desert island

[ol][*]Mr. Hawkins.........he has some knowledge to get me off the damn island[*]Nicky Hayden.......that one is obvisious to me but for those sick bastards out there, he could show me some tips about getting around the track faster and hopefully let me ride his MotoGP bike. That would be sweet.[*]My wife.................For obvisious reasons[/ol]

Old 02-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no ones gonna say gilligan huh?

Old 02-07-2007, 07:10 PM

[sm=bounceybounce.gif]a couple of babes and some one smart enough to get my happy **** off the island when i am
ready to leave[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-07-2007, 07:19 PM

tyra banks because well she's gorgeous, george bush so someone else could run our country and get out damn troops home, and that guy from discovery channel, i think his name is bear? anyways that **** could get us back to civilization, well atleast tyra and i.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:13 PM

couple things here....

hoosier, where are you planning on riding the bike on a damn stranded island!?! last I checked motogp bikes dont run for **** in the sand

catamayo, gilligan sucks. He would have nothing to contribute and he sure as hell aint gonna help me get off the place, he was stuck on that island FOREVER

and triax, Ol' Georgie boy is a great idea! I would love to have someone to just repeatedly kick the crap out of when I'm bored.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:22 PM

1. Salma Hayek...but just the younger version in "From death till dawn" (minus that hole vampire thing)
2. A smart **** to get my ars off that island in time for salma to have my baby and i can then divorce her ars in some backwards ars LA court that would make me paid wit rights to still hit it a couple times a week.
3. Some dumb hot slutt to give that smart **** some motivation (think "Billy Madison" when its his teacher takin off the shirt and not Chris farley lol)...besides, geeks need to get some to

Old 02-07-2007, 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I got to reconsidering my post, as well, and who is to say that Salma would let me do anything. A phrase comes to mind,"Not even if you were the last man on earth!"
The only advantage I would have over my other island mates, is there is a good chance they are decomposed.
The beauty of being the last man on earth is that you can choose who you let stand in line.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:59 PM

1. kate beckinsale for entertainment
2. w. puck to cook up critters and then leave when the entertainment starts
3. c. lindberg and his plane to peace out when i get bored...it's a ghost plane so i can break the rules

i know it sounds trivial without an intelligent person but i want to atleast party a little while i'm there!

Old 02-08-2007, 05:13 AM

There is the beast little greek reataurant just down the street from our house in the village. the guy's daughter is soooo fu***ing hot it's all I think about.
I want her on the Island with me andnobody else

Oh ya and Bob Villa

Old 02-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

^ so have you ever went up and talked to her ? get to know her take her for a ride (on the bike lol) and jus chill . hopefully you arent afraid to talk to her

Quick Reply: Top three on a desert island