Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Top 10 reasons to learn how to do a wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top 10 reasons to learn how to do a wheelie

10 reason to learn how to do a wheelie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this from Stunters.com

10 reasons why you should pull wheelies

1. Exhilaration. If you aint wheelie-d you aint felt the thrill

2. Sex. The bigger your wheelie the more women ya gonna pull, something like driving a ferrai or riding a push bike

3. Money. Wheelie and save money, by only using one tyre your missus has got to be pleased at the quarterly tire savings

4. Fame. Upon wheeling, you automatically gain the full attention of little kids, chicks and wannabies

5. Sex. The longer you keep your wheelie up reflects well to women how long you can go for.

6. Money. A Stonking wheelie is worth a few pints from your mates down the pub, another bonus for the missus' purse strings

7. Satisfaction. The Pleasure to wheelie past a queue of cars and see them seething in your mirror

8. Revenge. Get your enemy on the back of your bike and wheelie away - Oh they will never double cross you again!

9. Ego. Everyone will think your the best thing since sliced bread

10. Sex. It's better than.

Old 03-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top 10 reasons to learn how to do a wheelie

speaking of wheelies i have a good story to tell. This is when i had my 1990 fzr. i was waiting at a stop lite making a left turn and this nice caddy was behind me(20' in rims and all) and when the light went green i wasnt paying attention and he honked his horn, so i start going and he pulled out and roasted his tires as he passes me as im taking the turn. So i decide that he wants to be bad i'll show him bad. there was a car getting over in front of me so i waited till he did , i droped the gear and poped the clutch and stood a 12'clock right next to him and just stared down at him for a few sec's. and when i let it down i noticed a cop sitting in a parking lot on the oppisite side i was looking. and sure enough he got me. I did have a radar detector but with my motor at 11000rpms cant quite hear it, and i wasnt looking at it. but usally it saves me a ticket. look in to putting one on ur bike

Rob