Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

TITO ORTIZ VS FORREST GRIFFIN

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 11:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TITO ORTIZ VS FORREST GRIFFIN

Some of those fights would be cool to see...How bout Liddell Vs CroCop...both pretty good kickboxers. Although I think CroCop would punish Chuck.

A lot of the UFC guys fight in Pride also so I don't see why it would be that big of a deal to have them fight in the UFC. Then again there are a lot more regulations here.

I want to see the fights from Saturday Night. I overheard someone saying that they were on YouTube but I looked yesterday and couldn't find anything from UFC 62 other than the trailer.

I guess I will just have to download the whole thing off bit torrent or something. Meh.

Jesse

Old 08-30-2006, 07:25 PM

I totally agree with turnin, he should have to make a name for himself before just wandering over and taking his shot at the champ lidell.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could care less about the title... I like to see the best, fight the best. Some serious *** kickers, over there in pride. I'm not look'n for unifacation... how 'bout a "open " tourney, How long do you think "the maniac", would last?? Ha Ha !!!!!!!--- never happen. Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 09-01-2006, 01:11 AM

We all wanna see Liddel get eaten alive by Silva. And about it being two different leagues? Yah they're different but whats stopping them from crossing over for a fight. It's almost the same thing with minor differences. Any up and comming fighter or anyone who was ever one has fought in many different organizations and they have no problems swithing over with minor training. Do you know what kind of ratings a fight like that would have?

Old 09-01-2006, 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCorey
We all wanna see Liddel get eaten alive by Silva.
Speak for yourself. Personally, I wanna see the Iceman put Wanderlei to rest.

It oughtta be a better fight than Chuck's last few bouts though; Couture and Sobral just couldn't get the job done. Eventually someone will put Chuck on his a$$, but that may not be for a while?!?!?