Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Time to vent about this guy at school. Sorry LOL

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahaha oh man I had many great laughs from reading this thread. It's nice to know there are others out there that can relate to what I'm talking about. Made me feel a lot better thanks guys

Old 04-07-2009, 01:53 AM

Im sorry but are you all idiots. First of all you have a toyota truck with neon underglow. You have a lift kit, so pretty much your saying its an off roader but then you have neons which means you cant go offroading without risk of breaking a tube. sounds to me like your a ricer/ poser. and what the hell is a ws8?????? im pretty sure you mean a ws6. which is a suspension/body package for trans ams. which are 13 sec cars. a stock 2.2 will come no where near 13 seconds. i have a 2.2 chevy s10. never in my life have i beaten another car in it. i dont think it is possible to beat a trans am in 2.2l. id being willing to bet money that even if that trans am crashed into a tree, the tow truck could come pick it up and still pass a 2.2l. that is all

Old 04-07-2009, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by irocthestreet
Im sorry but are you all idiots. First of all you have a toyota truck with neon underglow. You have a lift kit, so pretty much your saying its an off roader but then you have neons which means you cant go offroading without risk of breaking a tube. sounds to me like your a ricer/ poser. and what the hell is a ws8?????? im pretty sure you mean a ws6. which is a suspension/body package for trans ams. which are 13 sec cars. a stock 2.2 will come no where near 13 seconds. i have a 2.2 chevy s10. never in my life have i beaten another car in it. i dont think it is possible to beat a trans am in 2.2l. id being willing to bet money that even if that trans am crashed into a tree, the tow truck could come pick it up and still pass a 2.2l. that is all
Uhhhhhhh lol? boohoo I have a japanese truck. shoot me. on top of that I have a lift OH GOD! WHO THE HELL LIFTS A JAP TRUCK?! everyone knows jap vehicles suck nuts especially the trucks. who the hell offroads on a toyota truck?! **** I forgot!! what was I thinking??

Oh ya I remember now. I never even had the intention of going off-roading. I got the lift because it looks nice compared to the stock height and 4 inches isn't even that big of a lift. Why don't you go rage at all the other people who own lifted trucks and don't go off roading because that's obviously the biggest sin anyone can commit right? I guess everyone's a poser. As for the lights. It's not like I drive around town flashing my neon and showing off. I turn it on at car meets and other events and people get a kick out of it never have I heard "poser" from anyone. What am I trying to pose as? I'm not saying anything or trying to act like anything, just enjoying my vehicle.

Old 04-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Location: Granger, Indiana (Next to South Bend and Notre Dame)

Originally Posted by Dominate.
I turn it on at car meets and other events and people get a kick out of it never have I heard "poser" from anyone.
Probably the people you hang out with are posers. If they go to a car meet and sit around talking about what they "plan" to do with their cars and talk crap and never race then they are most likely posers. Car meets are never good because they are always about drama and hardly ever about racing. Just saying your not being called a poser because you might be hanging out with them.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:12 PM

trucks are actually probably more USEFUL than cars, seeing as how you can move things like furniture, mulch, etc in the back of them as well as sit in them to get from A to B

Old 04-07-2009, 06:08 PM

Uhhhhhhh lol? boohoo I have a japanese truck. shoot me. on top of that I have a lift OH GOD! WHO THE HELL LIFTS A JAP TRUCK?! everyone knows jap vehicles suck nuts especially the trucks. who the hell offroads on a toyota truck?! **** I forgot!! what was I thinking??

Oh ya I remember now. I never even had the intention of going off-roading. I got the lift because it looks nice compared to the stock height and 4 inches isn't even that big of a lift. Why don't you go rage at all the other people who own lifted trucks and don't go off roading because that's obviously the biggest sin anyone can commit right? I guess everyone's a poser. As for the lights. It's not like I drive around town flashing my neon and showing off. I turn it on at car meets and other events and people get a kick out of it never have I heard "poser" from anyone. What am I trying to pose as? I'm not saying anything or trying to act like anything, just enjoying my vehicle.
I'm not gonna rag on your truck but, it's a Taco with a 4in lift, and underglow, and a 4in lift is ginormous for a Taco. Just saying I don't know why people spend money on things that they aren't going to use. But I guess if mommy and daddy have lots of money, more power to you.

This is my truck.
Name:  DSC01728.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  51.9 KB

Old 04-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by bradseabridge
I'm not gonna rag on your truck but, it's a Taco with a 4in lift, and underglow, and a 4in lift is ginormous for a Taco. Just saying I don't know why people spend money on things that they aren't going to use. But I guess if mommy and daddy have lots of money, more power to you.
Umm I think it's pretty obvious he DOES use his truck. And hey, there's every possibility that he used his own money to work on his truck. I hate it when people assume that because someone under the age of 25 has a nice car their parents must have paid for it (I don't know how old you are Dominate, but I figure it's a safe assumption since you're still in school).

Personally, and while I may come from Redneck Heaven, MO, I like his truck. I've never seen a truck with a lift and underglow. It's unusual and unique without being tacky or douchebaggish looking, which I get the feeling is exactly what he was going for.

Props to you bro, I like the truck. These are my babies:

I'd like to do some work on the Jeep, but it would cost me a sh*tload...It's a '92 with 170k on it, I need to replace (or at least rebuild) pretty much everything. As that will cost way more than I can afford until I get a big-boy job, I'm gonna stick with modding my CBR.

Again, props to you man, a nice bike and a nice truck to haul it around in (if you go on long trips) is always a great combo to have.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:32 PM

im not dissing the fact that you have a Japanese truck. so calm down killer. You have a stock truck with a small *** lift and neons on it. its not a show car. its a riced out piece. but hey whatever your into

Quick Reply: Time to vent about this guy at school. Sorry LOL