Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

thread got bounced

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: thread got bounced

You guys should get married just to watch your insurance rates drop... besides the sex on tuesdays

Old 03-14-2007, 03:49 AM

ORIGINAL: telgren

You guys should get married just to watch your insurance rates drop... besides the sex on tuesdays
sounds like a plan! i'm game!!

[sm=grin.gif]

Old 03-14-2007, 11:08 AM
TEN

Mid-life crisis? No way...well, not yet anyway. I did get me a new young wife though...hahaha, butI wouldn't call it a mid-life crisis. I call that just having fun and enjoying life!

Old 03-14-2007, 12:14 PM

glad to see everybody is still young...at heart lol.
ok, so im messin wit this chick last night and it turns out she is hairy and a ****-tease...i cant do nothin wit either. how do i tell someone that she needs to shave and as the song goes "Put in in your mouth" without bein too much of a dckhead about it cause i was pretty damn pissed last night and still am this morning

Old 03-14-2007, 12:44 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

glad to see everybody is still young...at heart lol.
ok, so im messin wit this chick last night and it turns out she is hairy and a ****-tease...i cant do nothin wit either. how do i tell someone that she needs to shave and as the song goes "Put in in your mouth" without bein too much of a dckhead about it cause i was pretty damn pissed last night and still am this morning
Get freaky with her... tell her you want to have a little play time and shave her and if you feel up to it (and she isnt a klutz) let her shave you too. By the time you get done playing around there you probably wont even need any shaving cream to finish. And besides I am sure the few females we have on here will tell you that the feeling is mutual... they dont want to get their face near anything that resembles the amazon jungle either.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:53 PM

I can't believe this thread is still going....looks like you're all having fun on your tangents....LOL! Just play nice![8D]

Old 03-14-2007, 01:05 PM

well trust me, i take care of myself so i expect the same to be done for her. that and if i do somethin for the girl, then she should return the favor instaed of saying "Lets cuddle". WTF?! I dont wanna cuddle damnit! I didnt even get mine. ****e is not fair. SHe new i was pissed cause she kept askin "Are you ok?". Is it to much to ask for to return the favor.

Oh, and sorry pits, just venting about the long hot night of nothingness that i recieved...it was great. And where is the damn bouncy chick?

Old 03-14-2007, 01:10 PM
TEN

hahaha....damn Diz. You are pickin' some winners!! Telgren has got a point....you have to be real careful when approaching this stuff with a lady. Don't ever let her know that you aren't attracted to, or turned off in any way by her pootie poo....or you won't be seein' much of the pootie poo. Many chicks won't even entertain the thought of you shaving them if you first met them anyway. Too invasive and personal. The again, there are those out there that will sling leg for no more than a wink, so go with it. In any case, this ought to be entertaining.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]Here is to Diz and his weed wacker!!

Oh...hey Pits......were are playing nice. see....

Old 03-14-2007, 01:40 PM

Yeah...this thread is full of random ****...wow

Old 03-14-2007, 02:15 PM

hell, i aint cuttin nothin that i shouldnt have to. im thinkin im gonna get rid of her. ive been noticin lately that there are alot more fish in the ocean...and the bike is some nice bait when ur down on the beach w/ spring breakers

Quick Reply: thread got bounced