Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

thread got bounced

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 12:09 PM
TEN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: thread got bounced

....and Bingo was his name-o!!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 12:13 PM

Well we didn't meet at bingo... but that wouldn't be a bad place to look Hey, those women just can't run (away from you) THAT fast!!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 12:13 PM

ORIGINAL: jjkukla

ORIGINAL: TEN

Voodoo is right, man.....you need an older experienced girl. Someone who knows what she is doing....go for a girl that is at least 27 or so to get it right. There are plenty of them on the internet too
+1 on the older women front. No pun intended!

When I was 27 I was "dating" a woman who was 48. Shehad a daughter who was 24 and they were both hot - but I didn't want to have to teach her anything so I went with mama Boy oh boy there is nothing that an older woman WON'T do, especially when she was a young boyfriend - damn I'm going to have to excuse myself to the men's room now
I have to agree 150% on this one... there is no messing around with older women, they know what they want and they are not afraid to get it. You will find you dont fack older women, the fack you

Old 03-08-2007, 12:17 PM

oh, im not like throwin all my eggs in one basket here fellas. was just wondering if i did hit it would it really be all that bad. i talked to her last night for a while and im not even really sure if i could hang out w/ somebody like that honestly but we will see. all the slightly older chicks around here are lookin for guys that are like 30 and up. its kinda weird but like ten said, all the younger girls around 18 all want a slightly older guy. the only older chicks that are lookin forguys my age tend to be on the not so cute and heavy side. but hey, im open i guess lol...we will just have to wait and see what comes along

Old 03-08-2007, 12:20 PM
TEN

You will find you dont fack older women, the fack you
Very well put. Very well put! Remember, when facking with an older women, proper stretching techniques are a must. Take time to dedicate at least 10 minutes for proper warm up. You don't want to pull a hammy or sprain something!! I also have been known to wear safety equipment. a good pair of safety goggles and work gloves never hurt anyone, and could save you from a nasty injury.

Remember young one. Just as there are squids while riding on the street....there are squids while riding in bed. You DON'T want to be a squid! Be nice to the ladies, and they will be nice to you!

Old 03-08-2007, 12:35 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

oh, im not like throwin all my eggs in one basket here fellas. was just wondering if i did hit it would it really be all that bad. i talked to her last night for a while and im not even really sure if i could hang out w/ somebody like that honestly but we will see.
There's a good chance that a young one will get clingy... very, very clingy. So if you want a "hit it and quit it", you might want to look somewhere else. Also, make sure you're packin' a Trojan or two - or three. You don't want to be creatin' any young ones with a young one... if you know what I mean.

And the older women in your area are not so cute and a little large? Just make sure there's enough Budweiser in ya and that won't be a problem.

My philosophy from back in the day was: Lower your standards and UP your average. Get some practice for when Ms. Right comes along!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 04:07 PM

Ok, so the girl from o-town sent me a pic and it turns out she is a lil on the big side...a couple to many necks for me. SO, i gotta get rid of her cause she was gonna come over wed night (not anymore ). Im thinkin of going with the "One of my friends just died" story. That way in case she does call again a lil afterwords i can say "Im still grieving", ya know. Was thinkin bout going with the "My ex wants to get back together" story but i think that is a lil to obvious. Any other suggestions people? I gotta make this quick, and its the nice guy side of me that keeps me from saying to her that she should stop eating...right now, put down them fries bizatch. HELP!!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 04:18 PM

LOL just tell her to put down the fries. jk I think you should go with the ex trying to get back together story. The friend just died story is a little too much. What if one of your friends really did die? How would you feel then?

Old 03-08-2007, 04:19 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Well let's take a look at her... in the meantime we'll help you come up with an excuse!!!

Personally, I wouldn't go with the "friend just died" excuse. Cuz when that does happen, and it will, it no longer becomes an "excuse"... it's a legit reason for feeling like **** - sometimes for a very, very long time.

Just tell her that your herpes is flaring up and you don't feel like hangin' out that night - that way you can stilluse it as a recurring excuse on her.Then tell herif she wants to get together next week, when they've cleared up, then OK. If she agrees, then you have a bigger problem than you say SHE IS

Old 03-08-2007, 04:39 PM

im goin wit the friend just died thing, if one dies its their own damn fault. ill say a couple hail mary's tonight for 'em so they dont

Quick Reply: thread got bounced