Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

thread got bounced

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: thread got bounced

yeah, we will see what happens. she is suppossed to call me later. there is another girl comin over next week that i started talkin to, she is 19 tho. this internet dating thing is crazy, i just thought i was gonna meet some older chicks i could leach off of their money and it turns out there are like 18 year olds and 19 year olds on there. Only thing that sucks is sometimes u dont get the full body pick and their faces can be missleading ya know...dont like it at all. but we will see, if they end up bein big ima toss 'em.

Old 03-07-2007, 07:30 PM

i'm only 20........so toss them this way dude!!!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

yeah, we will see what happens. she is suppossed to call me later. there is another girl comin over next week that i started talkin to, she is 19 tho. this internet dating thing is crazy, i just thought i was gonna meet some older chicks i could leach off of their money and it turns out there are like 18 year olds and 19 year olds on there. Only thing that sucks is sometimes u dont get the full body pick and their faces can be missleading ya know...dont like it at all. but we will see, if they end up bein big ima toss 'em.
someones got his priorities straight!

Old 03-07-2007, 11:36 PM

Ya........... yer 24 she's 17.........still..............considering my daughter is 17 will be 18, May 1st, ya yer too old, you need to be lookin else where Diz, checked out where you live Florida's a long way from So Caliso my kid is safe [8D]LOL !!!!!!!!!!

So i have another dumb question...is 17 to young? I havent done anything yet, just wondering. She will be 18 in like two months.

Old 03-07-2007, 11:42 PM

wow, i see that everybody is down to my level of gutterness...very nice.
If it wasnt for the gutter my mind wouldnt even have a home

Old 03-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Retired Moderator

I have a sixteen year old who still has stuffed animals on her bed, and loves Sponge Bob. I am probably lucky, but think about her youth, Diz. I have made comments that would contradict what I just said, but it is food for thought. I would recommend an experienced lady...you may have to be patient, but it is worth it, sonny. Women with kids aren't always looking for a daddy...have you seen the MILF sights?

Old 03-08-2007, 10:58 AM
TEN

Hahaha.....

Diz is an internet predator!!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 03-08-2007, 11:08 AM

^^^damn straight lol.

But seriously, she contacted me. She didnt tell me she was just 17 until a couple emails later, but its cool i guess. She said she likes em older anyways, she told me last night that she had a bf when she was 14 and he was 20...now that is a fackin chester. But we will see what happens, it all depends on what she looks like lol. If not her, then there are a couple other chicas ive been talkin to that are niiiiiiiccccceeee!!!!! Im starting to love this internet thing. A year ago i woulda never even used the damn net for anything lol

Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 AM
TEN

dude....when they are 17, 18....anything that ends in teen, they all love dating guys that are older. ya know why? Cause guys that are older usually have jobs and enough money to take them out and spend money on them, there is less highschool drama from other kids, and they have bragging rights to there other friends. It doesn't make them more sophisticated or anything. They are just happy they to have there unexperienced teen sex in an apartment or bed than in the backseat of their highschool boyfriends camaro or something.

Voodoo is right, man.....you need an older experienced girl. Someone who knows what she is doing....go for a girl that is at least 27 or so to get it right. There are plenty of them on the internet too

Old 03-08-2007, 11:53 AM

ORIGINAL: TEN

Voodoo is right, man.....you need an older experienced girl. Someone who knows what she is doing....go for a girl that is at least 27 or so to get it right. There are plenty of them on the internet too
+1 on the older women front. No pun intended!

When I was 27 I was "dating" a woman who was 48. Shehad a daughter who was 24 and they were both hot - but I didn't want to have to teach her anything so I went with mama Boy oh boy there is nothing that an older woman WON'T do, especially when she was a young boyfriend - damn I'm going to have to excuse myself to the men's room now

Quick Reply: thread got bounced