Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

thread got bounced

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: thread got bounced

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

No, I am not a homosexualdemon worshiper. [sm=badbadbad.gif]
It's from the Canadian group Rush.
More info here https://cbrforum.com/m_233133/tm.htm
Been a while and I got a little time today, so I thought I would chime in..

I thought that that was from RUSH. They were the first rock band that I ever saw in concert (way back before you could see concerts on the Internet or DVD).

And TELGREN, that was disgusting, but hilarious!

Dizzie, what did you get into now? I did not read back that far yet.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:03 AM

Diz...whats wrong with the girl?? I never fully understood the problem??

Old 03-06-2007, 10:50 AM
TEN

I think what Diz is trying to say is that he has given up on just tryign to land that one woman, especially since the situation was kinda wierd....instead he is just not going to limit himself to one woman. He's a full service, non-discriminating love machine on a mission!! Go get 'em, Diz...do it while you can. Just make sure you scrub that little ****er when your done!!! hell, you might invest in some SOS pads.

Old 03-06-2007, 11:15 AM

whoa...lol

Old 03-06-2007, 01:36 PM

well, the reason why im not gonna talk to this girl is because i think she has some issues...and she isnt that hot to make up for it. she has a kid, but is a christian counselor. Said she is coming down here from wisconsin for vacation because she had to get away from stuff up their that was bothering her, oh and she is coming down on a one way ticket might i add (red flag yet anyone?). The kid looks like a lil monkey, im really not playing on that. Full fledged spider monkey lookin lil facker. Pretty damn scary lookin actually. Oh, and she wanted someone to take her out so she could hang with the "locals" and "do what the locals do" whatever the fack that meant. To me, if she was hotter i woulda been all over it but consindering that i think she still has some baby weight on her ars i aint touchin it wit a ten foot pole wit ten's thing thing on the end of it and grlz pushin...ie, it aint goin happen.

Old 03-06-2007, 01:47 PM

Get'em Diz! He is like a horny stray dog.

Old 03-06-2007, 02:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Hoosier1104

Get'em Diz! He is like a horny stray dog.
Ur right, i just need a place where i can sleep the night and so i can go on to the next one in the mornin lol

Old 03-06-2007, 03:06 PM
TEN

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

well, the reason why im not gonna talk to this girl is because i think she has some issues...and she isnt that hot to make up for it. she has a kid, but is a christian counselor. Said she is coming down here from wisconsin for vacation because she had to get away from stuff up their that was bothering her, oh and she is coming down on a one way ticket might i add (red flag yet anyone?). The kid looks like a lil monkey, im really not playing on that. Full fledged spider monkey lookin lil facker. Pretty damn scary lookin actually. Oh, and she wanted someone to take her out so she could hang with the "locals" and "do what the locals do" whatever the fack that meant. To me, if she was hotter i woulda been all over it but consindering that i think she still has some baby weight on her ars i aint touchin it wit a ten foot pole wit ten's thing thing on the end of it and grlz pushin...ie, it aint goin happen.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]Now that is some funny shiz...!

For future reference my thing thing IS a ten foot pole. Nevermind....I can't back that up. But,I do have a pile drivin' ****!!

Old 03-06-2007, 03:08 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

wow, yeah one way ticket...thats scary. . .

Easy on the kid..Its not his fault....its her for screwing the spider monkey...just KIDDING!! .lol poor lil dude, and Yeah stay clear of this girl, she sounds clingy and ready to be attached, so if your not all about that, dont go there!!

Also, she wants to get away from something, DRAMA?? You dont want to be brought into someone else crap. I would say you are right about the situation , just dont do it. The whole baby fat thing on the ****, was not nice. But...seriously just be carefull. Clingy girls are bad news.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:16 PM
TEN

Why does 69 sound so much like a mommy now?? Not telling us something 69?? you expecting or something? Is that the real reason you sold your bike?

hahaha. I'd still hump your leg girl! get me a kleenex!

Quick Reply: thread got bounced