Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

thread got bounced

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: thread got bounced

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

My wife and I celebrate on the day BEFORE Valentines. We haveany restaurant to ourselves that way...the 14th is stupid as far as we are concerned! After that, I may get a little action (which isn't cool to talk aboutif you are married)...that is to say if it falls into thewindow which is marked as "have sex" on our dailey planners. Tuesdays between 9pm and 10pm is the designatedwindow of opportunity,in case anyone is wondering...
*****... I am married I know how you feel.

Its strange you mention this, as this past weekend we were at a marraige conferance at church. It was a couple leading the whole thing, explaining the things women didnt know about men, and men didnt know about women. She had to emphasize the fact that men were like chainsaws, start them up and they are ready to rock and roll. She explained that women were like cars on cold days, they dont always like to start, and when they do they take a long time to warm up before the windows are even defrosted.

The other points she made were pretty good too:

1) men are visual creatures. Say you are walking into home depot, and a stunning woman walks in, no matter how hard the guy really tries he ends up seeing her. She had all the women pick up the programs and pick out a word, and look at the letters and not read the word. Since you cannot read just the letters, you end up reading the word. She said this is just how guys are.. try as they might its impossible not to see her, as all men are visual creatures. She also went on to say that men keep what she called a 'mental rolodex' of pictures in their mind. Its wierd she said to the women, but at some point, that rolodex spins in their mind and she will pop-up in his head. Women found that hard to grasp because they can see a guy and not think about him again.

2) Men have the ability not to think. They did quite a few panels with women and men. They asked the women what they were thinking. Answers were insane, one girl was thinking about the test she took that day, her friend who she had a fight with, what her hair looked like, what she was going to eat, and what to do this weekend. All the women had at least 3-4 thoughts going through their head at one point. When it was the guys turn, one guy answered, "well I was just wondering who was going to eat that last piece of pizza there" Women were astounded to learn that men really could not think. She compared our minds to PC's. Women normally had about 6 documents open and could switch between them all working on different types all at one time. Men were a single window, one thought, one track if there was a window open at all. My wife still doesnt grasp the concept that I have the ability to 'not think'

Old 02-13-2007, 12:26 PM
TEN

Holy Shiz....

I go on leave for a week...and damn the thread has gone nuts. I like it. 'Cept the part about NASCAR. Sucks!!!

Here are a couple of lines to stir the pot

"If I was a squirrel and you were a tree....I'd put my nuts in your hole!!"

that's compuladys favorite.

I usually tell my wife that she is like Red Lobster....cause all the meat is in the tail!!!! She likes that one.

OK....Valenmakemebrokefornoreasontinesday. Why did they put this holiday so close to Christmas??? Damnit, I am tired of buying diamonds!! haha. I think we are going to do the dinner thing ( maybe i can talk her into going out without any underwear on! I love it when she does that!!), roses, couple of presents and such.....and then some good ole belly rubbin'!! SMACK!!

Old 02-13-2007, 12:34 PM

I dont care if i get flowers, they die. Last year my b.f. bought my honda jacket for me. I would like to have a pair of ridin boots lol. something i can use.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Hoosier1104

You what really sucks today is my wife's b-day and tomorrow is valentines day. This sucks.
Could be worse... my step-mom's bday is on Christmas. My dad feels really hosed then

Old 02-13-2007, 12:41 PM
TEN

My wife went all out this year...she bought me a cold air intake, a superchips programer, and a throttlebody spacer for the truck. On top of the lift, wheels and tires. Not your typical Valentines day present , but who cares. She is the best!!!

now if i can get her to do that bouncy girl thing!!!

Old 02-13-2007, 02:05 PM

if i ever had to schedule to have sex while livin wit a chick i would go back to bein single again and just give up and pay for it

Old 02-13-2007, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

if i ever had to schedule to have sex while livin wit a chick i would go back to bein single again and just give up and pay for it
married men do pay for it... everyday

Old 02-13-2007, 02:45 PM

yeah but married men just pay for "it" and dont really get the "it" part...i would call a lawyer and draw up some sort of agreement or make a chart or somethin to let them know that they are not fullfilling their end of the bargain

Old 02-13-2007, 04:24 PM

It is a give take kind of thing. Well you know where that was going.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:13 PM

And then some
ORIGINAL: telgren

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

married men do pay for it... everyday

Quick Reply: thread got bounced