Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

thread got bounced

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: thread got bounced

just cuz hes better than stewert and everyone else does not make him a tool. and he has the best looking car by far

Old 02-08-2007, 02:18 PM

It is flaming just like him.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:18 PM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

just cuz hes better than stewert and everyone else does not make him a tool. and he has the best looking car by far
Yeah, there is a couple reasons that his car has flames on it, and one of them is in a ha, ha, funny sort of way.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:19 PM

I like spongebob..lol

Old 02-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Retired Moderator

There has been some debate about why would the admins or mods close an epic thread. I tell you the best way to make an epic thread would be to title one called Jeff Gordon, then sit back and watch the BS boil over...it could get ugly, though. By the way, I think the Red Ranger just had his life partner propose to him...or he found a sandwich bag full of man chowder.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

There has been some debate about why would the admins or mods close an epic thread. I tell you the best way to make an epic thread would be to title one called Jeff Gordon, then sit back and watch the BS boil over...it could get ugly, though. By the way, I think the Red Ranger just had his life partner propose to him...or he found a sandwich bag full of man chowder.
hahaha...

Old 02-08-2007, 02:25 PM

see, i told everybody not to worry that we could get back to makin some long ars thread about nothing again. ****e, we are allready on 8 pages...kinda makes both sides a lil happy. we can talk bout absolutely nothing and the admins dont have to see us type up some sex based crap.

no back on topic, nascar sucks, AMA is where its at and im gonna find a way to buy the entire bugs bunny collection for whenever i have some lil runt runnin around my house and bumpin his head into sharp objects

Old 02-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

see, i told everybody not to worry that we could get back to makin some long ars thread about nothing again. ****e, we are allready on 8 pages...kinda makes both sides a lil happy. we can talk bout absolutely nothing and the admins dont have to see us type up some sex based crap.

no back on topic, nascar sucks, AMA is where its at and im gonna find a way to buy the entire bugs bunny collection for whenever i have some lil runt runnin around my house and bumpin his head into sharp objects
they have them on DVD now, I think the whole collection, but I could be mistaken about that.

Old 02-08-2007, 02:44 PM

Bugs made a wrong turn all the damn time. I think he retarded. Just playin, Bugs RULES!!!!

NASCAR SUCKS!!!!!
"Look their making a left turn, wait their making a left turn, wait their making another left turn, lets go to a commerical break for 10 minutes and when we get back, guess what, you did not miss a ****ing thing."

Old 02-08-2007, 02:50 PM

The one thing that makes NASCAR so appealing is that the "average Joe" can relate to agood ole boy racing astock car more than he can relate to 1) a bunch offoreigners driving in open wheel cars, 2) a bunch of foreigners (along with a few Americans) riding motorcycles - in foreign lands (MotoGP).

Let's face it motorcycles are not"mainstream"around here- they are to US, but not the entire country. Cars are 110% mainstream in the USA -coast to coast, border to border. I do believe the AMA has done a lot of good for the sport but MotoGP should tap the North American market more than one race at Laguna. And like I said, the average guy sitting on his couch watching sports is not going to relate or be interested in some guy named Rossi, Duhamel, Capirossi, Pedrosa, Melandri, etc. He wants to see and hear names like Gordon, Stewart, Earnhardt, Wallace, Waltrip.

That being said, that is another reason why I was so stoked to see Hayden win the championship this year in GP - give some more exposure in The States to superbike racing. Because it's HUGE in Europe.

Quick Reply: thread got bounced