Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Things you don't like about riding

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 04:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

riding in freezing/raining weather

i fking hate helmet hair!!!!!!!

Old 07-11-2010, 08:17 AM

i hate when i ride with my visor up and a bug lands in my helmet and starts crawing around your head and in your ear. even worse if you don't have earbuds in. start thinking there laying eggs in your head. :shivers:

for those who wear eyeglasses..

i hate when they sit on my face crooked but your riding and can't straighten them out. i have more trouble with that then with my prescription sunglasses.

if you have headphones on and one comes out of the ear. you're stuck listening out the one ear with the other one dangling around the other.

i hate when you pick up a gallon of milk on the way home from work and some old jackhole cuts you off and you lowslide to avoid him and land on the gallon of milk. it explodes destroying the GPS, cell phone, work phone, wallet, magazine in the bookbag along with staining the leather.

Old 07-11-2010, 08:19 AM

CAGERS! I almost got hit the other day because they were talking on the damn phone.

Old 07-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by usetheffours
All the questions/statements from the people who don't have a bike and have no intentions of getting one.
haha - right on! amazing how many non-bikers are so full of advice.

Originally Posted by raiden
i don't like riding alone . its so boring.
dude, i prefer riding alone. i can't imagine other company being required in order for the ride to not be boring.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:02 PM

/\/\/\ Agreed. Riding alone is bliss. If you don't love riding alone you don't love riding.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:28 PM

Numb hands/wrist/legs with long rides

Getting caught on 2 lane roads with no legal place or room to pass stuck behind a old couple doing 20 below the limit with they're turn signal on the last 8 miles (happened yesterday) finally had a opening where i could pass, it was illegally though

Cagers that pull so far up on your tail at stoplights, i dont get it i leave a car length for other cars and generally 2 for bikers infront of me so they dont get nervous when my jacked up dodge pulls up behind em, but why does everyone feel they need to hold me up with they're bumper. Had some guys with music so loud i couldnt hear my bike pull up behind me in a beater k5 blazer yesterday, so damn close i reached back and turned his hood ornament sideways

Construction zones on 100 degree days with traffic moving .000001 mph with nothing to do but reach over and knock over the cones lol

Old 07-11-2010, 04:03 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Originally Posted by regener8ed
- being behind a smoker with his window down.
I was riding behind a smoker one day, and they flicked their cigarette out of the window and it went into the neck of my jacket and ever-so-slightly burned the bottom of my neck. So yeah, put that in my list.

The rest of mine are all pretty common.

Old 07-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude, i prefer riding alone. i can't imagine other company being required in order for the ride to not be boring.[/quote]

i don't like riding long distances alone but i do like riding in the city alone..

Old 07-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The feeling I just got raped in jail from down below
Hitting hard bumps that nails you right in that special spot
Getting a nail in your tire or any kind of sharp object

Old 07-11-2010, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by dohcdelsol
i hate when you pick up a gallon of milk on the way home from work and some old jackhole cuts you off and you lowslide to avoid him and land on the gallon of milk. it explodes destroying the GPS, cell phone, work phone, wallet, magazine in the bookbag along with staining the leather.
How could I have forgotten that one? That's definitely my most hated thing about riding. Happens to me all the time.

Quick Reply: Things you don't like about riding