Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

things i hate while riding

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default things i hate while riding

I hate hot tar that they use to fill in cracks on the road especially around a corner, it always feels like my back end is just going to keep slipping right out from under me. I hate my jacket on the freeway or anything above 50mph, it makes me get blown around wind resistance is horrible with it! I hate checking my blind spot going more than 50mph my helmet feels like it's going to blow around my head and have the back in the front. I hate old people that like to drive the scenic roads out by Holy Hill and make me have to go like 20 or slower around the 20+mph corners.

Ok that's about it. I'm done venting now. lol

Mike

Old 07-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Default RE: things i hate while riding

I hate summer t-storms. They can literally come out of nowhere in as little as 5 min.

Anyone who posts a bike for sale and says it has never been in the rain is an outright lier! Unless some of you guys have actually never been in the rain, then its all cool.

Old 07-25-2006, 06:06 PM

MICHIGAN ROADS = POT HOLES [:@]

ENUFF SAID!

Old 07-25-2006, 07:02 PM

I hate other bikers snide comments at red lights like you cant hear them. Had this happen a couple times. Me and my buddy with a 06 gsxr 600 (maybe a suzuki but i like it) nailed it for no reason just to do it. And at the stop light 2 guys one with temps riding matching 06 gsxr dont know what size it was cute by the way said oh those bikes are nothing. Hey if I would have wanted a 750 or 1000 or anything else I wouldnt have bought my f4i.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I know wot you mean. I respect anyones choice of ride regardless, everyone has the own tastes, and reason for wot they ride.
I've had all sorts of bikes, including German & Italian, but always go back to Japanese cos they offer more bang for your buck, are reliable, and once their engineers get it right.....
Hate it when someone slags off your bike, cos it's not Italian, or Yamaha, or whatever.
Guy I know reckons that CBR's don't have "Charecter" (he rides a Guzzi). if bad electrics, unforgiving suspension, and crippling ride position count as charecter, then he can stick it. But like I said, I respect his choice, even if he is a ******.

Old 07-25-2006, 10:17 PM

Those damn reflectors on the deviding line right in the middle of a fast down hill sweeper.

Old 07-25-2006, 10:26 PM

I hate when the city workers are sutting the grass along side the roads, then the cool guy with the blower blows all the cut grass, sticks, rocks, and everything else right at you as you drive by

Old 07-25-2006, 11:56 PM

When your on a country road and a car sees you from far away and sits there then when you get close then they decide to pull out when you flip them the bird they wonder why. Also when your flying on the highway and a car sees you then wants to switch lanes just to **** you off then rides side by side with the other guy it just makes me want to split the cars right down the middle but have not yet lack of skills. Thats all for now.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:24 AM

i hate when im driving down like my local super populated road with a 30mph speed limit and everybody is yelling "pull it up!" ok for one thats just not safe on those streets, two: leave me alone unless you wanna say nice bike or something. three: i cant even wheelie yet so yeah lol. but +1 to all that everyone else has said

Old 07-26-2006, 12:56 AM

lol.. this is a funny thread (good one though)! hmm... let's see. things i hate while riding: not much except for when a bug somehow gets inside your freakin' helmet even when you've got the visor closed. how the hell does that happen?!

Quick Reply: things i hate while riding