Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

There goes my pride and my woman...

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default There goes my pride and my woman...

Last Friday night I decided to burn a massive brush pile that's been growing out in our hay field for the past couple of years. It was a nice warm night so I invited a bunch of friends, quite a few of whom I haven't seen since high school (2yrs). About 20 people showed up, one guy even brought his brand new Vulcan that he bought that same day.

A cute girl I've had a crush on for years also showed up. She was coming alone and I knew she wouldn't know anyone else there so she would probably be hanging around me all night, which was just fine with me.

So anyway, we're having trouble getting the fire going so I decide to walk down to the barn and grab a few gallons of diesel fuel . She walks with me and we're having a nice conversation and we're really getting to know each other. Everything is going great!

When I open up the barn she sees my '87 cane sitting there freshly washed and waxed and she starts begging for a ride. Of course I'm not gonna say no so I fire it up and back the bike out onto the grass. This is the part where it starts to suck...

1. We had helmets but no other gear. She was wearing cut-off jeans (Daisy Duke style)
2. All my friends were watching us and giving me a thumbs up.

and here's the killer...
3. It had rained earlier that day and the grass was still damp.

So she jumps on behind me and I start to let out the clutch. I wasn't even on the throttle and all the sudden the back tire shoots out from under me. I put my foot down to keep us upright but because of the wet grass I lost my footing and down goes the bike...on top of her. Her leg got pinned under the exhaust and by the time I lifted it off of her there was a nice burn on her ankle. All I could hear was my friends laughing and my heartbeat pounding in my head.

Needless to say we didn't go for a ride and she didn't stay long for the fire. Haven't heard from her since and my friends can't stop laughing at me. But on a happier note, the bike is fine!

Old 03-22-2011, 05:13 PM

Bike > Woman.

A known good thing is worth much more than a possible good night.

Glad the bike came out ok :P

Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM

im guessing, the bike sensed your hots for the girl and was just defending its stomping grounds, fortunately for me my bike is bi-curious and loves when other girls sit on her :P

once my buddy said he was going to sell his car for an engagement ring right in front of it. i was like DUDE WTF not in front of the baby... needless to say we never got that car running again. haha

Old 03-22-2011, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by comodidit
Bike > Woman.

A known good thing is worth much more than a possible good night.

Glad the bike came out ok :P
You just dont get it..........Let me school you.

A possible GREAT night ends with a new bike on her behalf.....What do you end up with? A complete WIN

Old 03-22-2011, 06:52 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Man you think your story is bad. Just wait till I get home to type out mine.

Old 03-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm, I would have laughed at you too. Thats what friends are for. Good thing the bike is ok tho

Old 03-22-2011, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by __Z__
Man you think your story is bad. Just wait till I get home to type out mine.
lol cant wait

as long as the bike is okay then you are okay ^^

Old 03-22-2011, 09:54 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

lol thankfully jpan.... it doesnt involve my bike haha

okay so my first date with a girl, we went for a four wheeler ride on my cousins land with my cousin...

not my first four wheeler ride we did it quite ofter, the girl didnt want to wear a helmet but I insisted...

we went out on the ride and towards the end we had to go down a steep hill, through the creek and up the other side

well i approached the hill with caution and slowly started to do down it when the ground to my left came out from under me, rolling the four wheeler down the hill

i seem to have very fast, and good reactions during things like such so I got out of the way and the four wheeler landed next to me...

slightly stunned and sitting in the knee deep creek...

I looked around and the girl I was with was no where....

I quickly came to the conclusion the capsized four wheeler had pinned the girls i was riding with under the water, if we didnt get it off her quick she was going to drown...

i yelled at my cousin who seemed to take forever to get down the hill... thankfully with him and myself we were able to get the four wheeler off her as she sat there completely stunned and clueless as to what had just happened...

my cousin and I GOT VERY VERY lucky the water was deep enough that the tires had some flotation to them helping us flip the four wheeler over

typically flipping one is no big deal but this was a big grizzy 660 a huge heavy machine..

I was also glad I had made the girl wear a helmet as the four wheelers whole weight had landed on her head...

needless to say she had to wear pants for the next month because her entire leg while not broken was green and blue...

fast forward to current day... the girl is now my wife... and we have a INSANE first date story

Old 03-23-2011, 12:34 AM

That definately is one insane first date story _Z_!!

Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by __Z__
lol thankfully jpan.... it doesnt involve my bike haha

okay so my first date with a girl, we went for a four wheeler ride on my cousins land with my cousin...

not my first four wheeler ride we did it quite ofter, the girl didnt want to wear a helmet but I insisted...

we went out on the ride and towards the end we had to go down a steep hill, through the creek and up the other side

well i approached the hill with caution and slowly started to do down it when the ground to my left came out from under me, rolling the four wheeler down the hill

i seem to have very fast, and good reactions during things like such so I got out of the way and the four wheeler landed next to me...

slightly stunned and sitting in the knee deep creek...

I looked around and the girl I was with was no where....

I quickly came to the conclusion the capsized four wheeler had pinned the girls i was riding with under the water, if we didnt get it off her quick she was going to drown...

i yelled at my cousin who seemed to take forever to get down the hill... thankfully with him and myself we were able to get the four wheeler off her as she sat there completely stunned and clueless as to what had just happened...

my cousin and I GOT VERY VERY lucky the water was deep enough that the tires had some flotation to them helping us flip the four wheeler over

typically flipping one is no big deal but this was a big grizzy 660 a huge heavy machine..

I was also glad I had made the girl wear a helmet as the four wheelers whole weight had landed on her head...

needless to say she had to wear pants for the next month because her entire leg while not broken was green and blue...

fast forward to current day... the girl is now my wife... and we have a INSANE first date story

WTFFFFFFFF she nearly drowns but now has your babies. wtf is wrong with you and the goddamn world

=P epic story

Quick Reply: There goes my pride and my woman...