Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Texas Riders

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Texas Riders

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic
Yer , I bet it pisses you off !!
Its bad how your dangerous job does not seem to pay that well ?? that would **** me just a bit!!!
Dude im so pissed right now i just want to scream, i actually kicked the bike over yesterday while i was working on it i got so frustrated.
What exactly does she need to get her going mate?
All she needs is front fork seals, the chain riveted on and the bolts torqued on the sprockets, a carb tune and oil change!!! about 300-450 from the shop. 300 if nothing goes wrong witht he carbs, and around 450-500 if i have to replace a carb or buy some parts.
Do you really live with a Meth dealer Tex?
yuppers mate i do, hes a buddy of my roommates who actually owns the house! he was doing good and working his butt off at a job but he needed money so bad/desperatly that he made some up and sold it....im so desperate im thinking about anything/anyway to make money. i cant seem to find a better paying job to save my life mate!
Do not go down that road mate not even for 1500 a day ...!!!!
... You are better off to start yu fund raiser up
kinda hard when you JUST got paid 2 days ago, paid your bills and have 75 dollars left in your pocket and i have to register my truck on monday...trust me im sooo tempted right now man.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:05 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Will, no matter how bad it gets dont ever give up your integrity or honesty ..its never worth it ... things get bad for all of us at times, real bad but look upon it as a kind of test ..you come through without breaking and you will be all the more stronger for it and able to deal with any future crap even better ... what doesnt destroy us makes us only makes us stronger .. dont kick that bike over ever again, it achieves nothing ..kick something else over instead .. stay calm and breathe deeply ..trust me it will all be fine :-)

Dont look at the negatives in your life too much ..look at the positives instead and the negatives will seem much less in comparison ... dont see it as a bike you cant ride (yet) ..rather see it as a bike you will ride again and it will feel all the more nicer when you finally do ...also it doesnt sound like theres that much left to do ..dont lose it all now ..I know life is hard and I know it gets you down at times but that is just life ...

you are young, healthy ... you are in work AND you have a great bike to fix up .. << that right there is a whole lot!! :-)

Jules

Old 10-26-2008, 09:14 AM

thanks for the kind words Jules but its kinda hard when you see everyone throwing money around and you havent got any. Also when youve been without your baby for 2 years

Old 10-26-2008, 09:25 AM

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

thanks for the kind words Jules but its kinda hard when you see everyone throwing money around and you havent got any. Also when youve been without your baby for 2 years

Some people do have money to throw around, others dont ... dont judge yourself or your happiness on a lack of money to throw around ... a lot of these people throwing money around are not that happy actually ..my brother throws money around like its going out of fashion ..he is a miserable sod who annoys the hell out of me, he is looking for something and cant find it so he uses his money to chop and change his toys every 5 minutes ..I know that sounds like it would be wonderful but trust me its not .. he cant understand why I am so happy with such a simple life and very little material possessions ..but just how much do you need?? ... if you arent happy in your heart or have some inner well being money is not going to change things ..its hard to convince people of this one but it is true .. you are paying your bills, you are not starving, you have a job and one day you will get another job even if it takes a while ..

the trouble in this day and age is you see too much instant gratification going on all around you ..the media makes it seem worse showing everyone with these wonderful lives, the latest big *** kitchen or car, smart new cloths and pearly white smiles ..its all a croc and a false thing to pin hopes of happiness on .. dont lose yourself Will, hold on and keep doing what you know ... it will get better :-)

Jules

Old 10-26-2008, 09:27 AM

im trying Jules, im trying. just get tired of the bull****...

Old 10-26-2008, 09:35 AM

im trying Jules, im trying. just get tired of the bull****...
Yes, I know ..and theres so much bull**** out there ..dont lose yourself or what you believe in .. I watch my brother trade his car in for another to lose yet another £10,000 in the deal because he just fancies a change .. its all small change to him, that money that would pay off my remaining mortgage or buy me a new bike ..its nothing to him .. does it **** me off?? ...no ..I am thankful for what I have, its going to take me all winter to fix my bike up and I will do it to exhaustion because I am still in pain and weakness some days here but I will do it!! you sound like you may be suffering from some depression just now ... how is your light over there, darker days prevailing I take it??

Jules

Old 10-26-2008, 09:36 AM

no actually the suns out and shining, perfect day for a ride[:'(] not depression as so much pure frustration.

Old 10-26-2008, 09:49 AM

no actually the suns out and shining, perfect day for a ride[:'(] not depression as so much pure frustration.
Right, get out in that sun for a walk ..dont be in here if the sun is shinning ..seriously the sun is very therapeutic ..we need sunlight ... you are looking at negatives again here, sun is shinning no bike!! ..wrong, sun is shinning get out there for a walk!! :-)

Jules

Old 10-26-2008, 09:50 AM

LOL i might i have to go run some errons for a bit anyways..gotta go get rent money from the ATM

Quick Reply: Texas Riders