Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Texas Riders

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Texas Riders

Austin babeeeee

Old 10-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SATX here, but of course, you already knew that!

Old 10-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Score is 6 to 1 in favor of TX, not looking so hot there Classic. LOL

Old 10-25-2008, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic
Yer I know Tex!! ...where are all the buggers I wonder ? Ow ..I know ..out riding there trusty steeds mate ..
was that directed at me and Matilda mate? Luckily i am at work and she cant hear you cut her down like that mate!!! I cussed every rider that passed me today, i was like FU FU FU FU and FU.
im getting to be a crabby old man me and Matilda havent had relations in 2 years mate!!! thats a long time to not have relations...she sits in the yard wondering if i have left her for a newer, younger, hotter model, I cant even get her to start right now mate!!! i think shes mad at me for all those times i took my ex's F4i for a spin while i couldnt take her! i tell you trying to love two women is like a ball and chain mate!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: txn_driver

Score is 6 to 1 in favor of TX, not looking so hot there Classic. LOL

Ya. Its like a texas sausage fest in here.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:28 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic
Nar .....it was not direct at anyone Tex....
me tinks you may have a bit of a complex about yu ride sittin around for so long though mate ?? hmmm??
more than a little classic, everytime i try to save up money to get her on the road something else comes up and i have to spend it on that. at first it was frustrating, but now its to the point i just want to take the damn thing into a million pieces and call the loan company and tell them to come get it. they wont add the cost the shop wants to the end of the loan and im getting tired of paying on something i cant ride!!!. what pisses me off is i know a guy who left the house with 40 dollars this morning and came home with 1500!!! how did he get it??? selling/making Meth! it temps me sooooooo bad to do that. im tired of working me *** off mate and having nothing to show for it. I started the donate to the 900 fund as a joke but i might make it serious. LOL

Quick Reply: Texas Riders