Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tattoo's

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tattoo's

Got lots of tattoo's but I would never put anything on my d**k that will give me a higher change of a condom breaking........no glove no love baby!!!

Old 09-26-2006, 07:22 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

It hurt pretty bad. They have to insert a swab with disinfectant gel on it into your urethera (the hole at the end). Then they swab around inside to sanitize the area. Then they insert a plastic tube in there so that when they pierce through the bottom the needle won't go throught the top of the head. The actual piercing didn't hurt as much as that other shyte. But I did almost pass out it hurt so bad. LOL You can't have sex for 4 weeks after (I didn't have a gf at the time so no biggie for me). The scariest part was waking up the next morning and seeing dried blood all over my twig and berries. Oh, and you **** blood for 2 or 3 days afterwards. To be honest, I have no idea why I did it, but it's great to whip out at parties!
*passes out*....man...ouch!!

Old 09-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got light headed so i had to get a drink. something about the ink getting in your blood. and just so everyone knows, that is not ink they are wiping off after drawing a line, its dyes blood. this is also why you will get light headed, cause you are losing blood.

Old 09-26-2006, 08:57 PM

Name:  mytatt2.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  7.6 KB

Old 09-26-2006, 09:09 PM

dude seriously hearing you talk about ur prince albert almost made me vomit and passout. wtf dude? lol

Old 09-27-2006, 01:30 AM

i have to agree on this one.
ORIGINAL: FastCRX

dude seriously hearing you talk about ur prince albert almost made me vomit and passout. wtf dude? lol

Stupid camera phone ecryps my pics so i can't resize i got to figure out whats up with it. Does anyone live in NY going thier next week and want to get another one looking for a good place to go. but as of now i got 9 tats mainly skulls and a panther.

Old 09-27-2006, 03:49 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

Name:  tattooedit1-1.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  8.9 KB
it means "yogensha" (prophet) translated in kanji

Old 09-27-2006, 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: psycojester

come on now this is a biker forum and i have not seen a thread of tattoos yet. Lets see some pics of your tats. i will puts some up of mine tomorrow.
Here ya go... here's the previous thread we had about member's ink....

https://cbrforum.com/m_14568/tm.htm

Old 09-28-2006, 01:41 AM

I dont have resizing software either but I can describe mine. I have a cross with nails and a crown of thorns on the top of my back between my blades, right shoulder has a sun with a turtle inside it with an A inside the turtle. The sun is a hawaiin symbol for life the turtle for death and my last name is albert. below that I have my wifes name is chinese yes its actually her name not tunafish, left arm says Lord give me strength in ploynesian and below that I have a red and blue flame svt, red for my cobra blue for my focus. Next one will be a combo piece. Underside of left arm will say always proud, right under arm will say never ashamed and my last name will be across my chest.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:56 AM

ORIGINAL: havoc_on_2_wheels

That's a pretty pasty arm, Havoc. Good to know that there's one less person out riding in a t-shirt

Quick Reply: tattoo's