Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tattoo Ideas

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 12-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dayum JP, tats are fine but you'm uuuuuuuugly.........
and that tat of Nates is definitely green, soooooooo.........
Harp - hope your friend kept his regular job hehehe

Very nice guys - my generation didn't have them much except a mate of mine had one, on his d-ck
I thought it said "WEYO"
But I'm told by his wife it says
WELCOME TO ALL NEW VISITORS TO BULAWAYO

Old 12-19-2010, 07:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's actually Black and Grey.

Hmmm might be time to have it retouched up with Black

Old 12-20-2010, 12:24 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Wife and i were talking about this the other day... a lot of the older generations thought tats were stupid, pointless, and looked down on them....(as my parent did)

But anymore I beleive its getting to be more common that more people in my generation have them then don't

I wouldn't say a tattoo defines you, I would say it describes you as a person based on what you get (assuming its a meaningful tattoo)

Old 12-20-2010, 04:59 PM

I'll be upfront, I'm pretty much an anti-ink Geezer. Couple of red flags right upfront for you in your post. My thought would be that you would know and know exactly what it is you want to put on your hide FOREVER. If you are not sure, if your asking stangers(us) what to do, that's just trouble. I told my daughter, when she wanted one two years ago, Take the image and post it as your computer wallpaper for a year. Look at it every day. After that year, see if it's still what you want, for the rest of your life. No ink for her. I think I'll look into opening a chain of tat removal clinics as my next venture.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:03 PM

+1 on the look at it for a year. YOu odn't jsut want something that "Looks cool"

YOu want something that means something to you.

Put it on your Computer AND your fridge door. GREAT advice cb2cbr - now can we get some photos of the daughters please

I've always been a huge Superman fan so that was a natural choice for me.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by cb2cbr
I'll be upfront, I'm pretty much an anti-ink Geezer. Couple of red flags right upfront for you in your post. My thought would be that you would know and know exactly what it is you want to put on your hide FOREVER. If you are not sure, if your asking stangers(us) what to do, that's just trouble. I told my daughter, when she wanted one two years ago, Take the image and post it as your computer wallpaper for a year. Look at it every day. After that year, see if it's still what you want, for the rest of your life. No ink for her. I think I'll look into opening a chain of tat removal clinics as my next venture.
+1

I am the same way about tat's as well. I kept going back and forth if I should get my nick name tattooed on me or not. In the end I haven't. I like your idea about looking at it every day.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:06 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think I'll look into opening a chain of tat removal clinics as my next venture.
need a bidness partner - partner !!! ......... going to be a roaring trade in the near future
when the trend wears out and the ink don't ....... for a good many peeps.

Not big on the ink myself. Some of them tho' are quite the masterpieces but like
anything .......depends how good the artist is !

Old 12-20-2010, 07:14 PM
Official CBRF Decal Man

I just enjoy the tattoos very few of mine don't mean chit but im glad I have them and wouldn't change it but that's how I feel one, I wouldn't recomend doing what I did to anyone because im simple.minded.but.I also don't have any chitty meaning tattoos yea a lands...I know what your thinking itts the world wildlife federation panda it has meaning I love animals and the outdoors... now.let the jokes on me begin... just don't be like me and you will turn out alright

Old 12-20-2010, 07:53 PM

I don't think Tattoos are a trend. They aren't exactly a new thing guys.

Quick Reply: Tattoo Ideas