Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Taking the 600RR ghost hunting!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

You know, the best instrument for ghost hunting is yourself, forget all that equipment that can pick up spurious signals from almost anywhere, orbs that are illuminated dust ... we know what we feel inside, and sure, we can spook ourselves but I have always been quite perceptive, if there be ghosts there I will know..lol ..if not, I shall report as such, one thing about my pictures they are all as they came off the camera, I welcome any professional to examine any pic and if I film a ghost you can be sure *that* is what I saw ... but I rather suspect I shall be showing you guys just simple footage of castles in lonely places ... but hey, you gots to try and it is an adventure on the bike too ... forget ghosts I just may bag "the one" ..you know?? :-)

It is all just clean fun at the end of the day and more importantly a nice fun day ride out!!

Jules

Last edited by Juliet; 02-19-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reminds me of a time we went to a place locally where some pictures turned up from a few years ago, with ghost figures in them. We took a few cameras, video cameras and a group of complete idiots up there and broke in. It was a HUGE house (old mansion) we went to the basement and thats when crap got scary, my friend was using what we called "superflash" on his camera, and he was snapping pictures and I think about everyone in there saw someone standing over in the corner, flash again, and it was gone. scared us enough to skip the rest of the self guided tour and got the heck out of there. A few weeks later one the guys that was with us was still so freaked out by it, he burnt the place down. He was in jail for awhile. We think back at it and laugh, but I have always wanted to go back in there, as most of it is still standing.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:09 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A few weeks later one the guys that was with us was still so freaked out by it, he burnt the place down. He was in jail for awhile.

Oh, that's good. He definitely should have claimed demon possession at the trial... LMAO!!

I've actually been looking at "ghost pictures" off and on all day today. My 11yr old has his 9yr old cousin over for the night and they've been ghost hunting with the digital camera. I don't know if they overheard me talking about it to the wife or what, but they were down in the basement and out in the back yard with flashlights and everything (at one point near the end of it all, one of them was even dressed up in a grim reaper outfit from halloween...lol)
Kids...