Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

tailgating a**holes!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tailgating ********!!!

wow, i just noticed you're "garage" in you're sig. thats a good sized garage, lol. lots of toys!
Packed like a beehive.

Old 05-14-2007, 02:35 AM

I had a guy throw a handful of change out his window at me once (in my car). It effectively scared the bleep out of me for a moment, not to mention left some permanent marks in my paint.

Not that I would recommend doing that, of course...

Old 05-14-2007, 02:56 AM

ORIGINAL: td3692

to quote something a friend told me. "thats what golfballs are for."
nah i usually have some screws or other **** im y pocket and yeah you get the idea... and even then ill just flip off the driver or punch the passenger window lol so i dont usually use the srcews lol

Old 05-14-2007, 03:02 AM

I take the defensive route in these type of things. I'll pull over and let the sh!tstick pass on by, no need to go worrying about some pimply retard youth get me upset. If they take an active roll in screwing with me, then I might take action.

Old 05-14-2007, 03:10 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I usually let them around, then pull up next to them at a stop light and let them have it. (verbally of course). Only happened once though (high school b***h on her cell phone).

When I'm driving the car and I see someone tailgating a bike, I do my part to let it be known they need to back off. If they don't, I usually cut off the tailgating car and slow down so that I'm behind the bike instead of the tailgating dumb***.

Old 05-14-2007, 04:18 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

happens to me all the time! i wanted to put after market fog lights in the back of the bike and hook it up to a switch so when ppl are riding my *** i can flip it on and hopefully they will get the idea.
Haha, that is too funny!!

Old 05-14-2007, 06:20 AM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

why do people feel the f'kn need to tailgate bikes?! seriously, i just went fora short ride and on my way out of my road this teenager in a neon cuts my sister off around a 90degree turn (she was following me) and in doing so damn near rubs his bumper against my tire! i turned and glared at him letting him know i knew he was there and what he had done, thinking he'd back off once he squeezed in........nope. so i gunned it away from him. then he sped up thinking we were gonna play cat and mouse! he returned to riding my *** so i came to a VERY slow roll and tunred and looked at him. he shook his head, i raised my fist and clenched my knuckles ( i have those fierce looking Icon gloves w/ the titanium everywhere!) and he backed off. then when i turned out onto the main road he was right there behind me. i stop at the light then ease out into the slow lane, then he ........in his Neon.....tries to gun it past me going wide into the fast lane. so i wound up first gear to 60 as he struggled to keep up. once i hit 60 i let off and he past by. i looked over to see if he'd do the same, to notice my ginormous grin but he wouldnt even look.

i dont think people understand that a bike will stop in SUCH a shorter distance then they will in their car. people tailgate me alot! im really not going to be too happy when i get rearended [:@]

.................just thought i'd share.
If I had to..."suggest something"...and this is completely hypothetical...and if the guy just won;t leave you alone....

Ball bearings...keep about 12 or so in your pocket...toss them over your shoulder...

Nothing gets more attention than what sounds like 50 large caliber bullets hitting their car.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:31 AM

I haven't ridden a street bike yet (am working on my CBR currently), but I have ALWAYS given riders plenty of space. I stay far back behind them (don't want to run over them if they fall) and when I pass them, I stay as far to the left as I safely can.

When I used to live in California, I would always encounter riders in the carpool lanes. Since riders can share lanes with cars in Cali, I would always move over to the left, even over the line if I saw them coming up behind me so that they can safely pass. The riders that got on my nerves were the ones who were going so fast that I would look in the rear mirror and see nothing, then next second a bike goes flying past scaring the chit out of my wife and I and not giving me time to give them safe room to pass.

Everybody just be safe out there. I hate seeing motorcycle accidents. I saw one near my house this weekend, but fortunately, the guy was up and walking around. I was going to stop and help, but there were a lot of other cars already there helping him pick his bike back up.

Old 05-14-2007, 10:31 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote]ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

ORIGINAL: jaynd

Nothing gets more attention than what sounds like 50 large caliber bullets hitting their car.

*****!!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 11:22 AM

even before i got my motorcycle i gave motorcycles a lot of space in my car. i always assumed they were retards and were gona fall off and i didnt want to run them over i figured its better to assume the worst and be prepared.

but when i get tail gated i pull over as far as i can and wave them by. i figure its the safes thing.

Quick Reply: tailgating a**holes!!!