Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Superbowl predictions?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Superbowl predictions?

Next year......

GO LIONS yea woooooo!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 11:23 AM

^ I really hoped you guys would win that last game.. I hope you guys have a phenomenal turn around next year.. Its definitelty possible considering what the falcons have done in just 1 season

Old 01-12-2009, 12:13 PM

Well the bright side is we can't possibly get any worse lmao.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

Being from PA that is what I'd like to see also. The Eagles are my team so I'd love to see the amazing Eagles defense all day in the face of the most over-rated QB in the NFL, Ben Roeslithberger.
Yeah being from PA it would be really sweet seeing the eagles and steelers... But before we pick on big ben I think we should take a look at the Eagles quarterback... and what he has NOT been able to achieve in his career. Ben wins games, stats are for people who dont watch what a player is capable of so they can make a judgement. Over rated hmm slightly but not the MOST overrated.

How often do you see anything about McNabb? I honestly can say that McNabb is hardly talked about. Ben on the other hand is all over ESPN everyday about how great he is. A quarterback is nothing without his offensive line to help him put up those stats. And it's funny he gets roughed up and taken out one game and the Steelers win with a 31-0 blowout... Coincidence?

I mean i'm not trying to argue with someone about Ben, because he is a great quarterback and all I just get sick of hearing everyone say that he is the best.. And another thing that may or may not have stopped McNabb from achieving some of the goals that Ben has could maybe be traced back to his team. The same team that didn't know if they wanted to keep him? And he had to deal with players like Owens? He is by far not the best and not just because he plays for my team, I just think there's more to it than what he is capable of.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:27 PM

A quarterback is nothing without his offensive line to help him put up those stats. And it's funny he gets roughed up and taken out one game and the Steelers win with a 31-0 blowout... Coincidence?
You want to talk about a good offensive line than you should not be talking about the Steelers. Ben doesn't have the best numbers.. Pittsburgh is a rushing team.. He doesnt throw for thousands of yards every year because we arent a team like the colts or patriots. We win.. bottom line. Ben helps us win and he has done so since he was a rookie.. Ben is not the best.. I dont think any1 will even say that. Manning and Brady I believe are the best.. But they wouldnt be the best match for the STEELERS.

And he had to deal with players like Owens?
It comes with the job. I am sure this goes on in every locker room it just doesnt get the publicity of owens.

I am not going to argue that Ben is overrated or not.. He is good and he knows what it takes to win football games.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:40 PM

The Eagles would have hada chance to win the whole thing, but McNabb is a cry baby.

I say Cards, they deserve it more than someone who doesn't even know the rules of a professional overtime.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:05 PM

...I cant believe my ears (or eyes in this case). I know you steeler fans are not talking about McNabb... until you can get your o-line together I want to hear none of your nonsense. Do you not recall how many times Benny was body slammed the last time we played? Enough said. All thoguh we did lose twice lol we're a better team now!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:24 PM
July 2008 ROTM

ORIGINAL: cbrsix

^ I really hoped you guys would win that last game..
I didn't Go Packers!

Old 01-12-2009, 07:33 PM

Cards vs Steelies

17-24

Old 01-13-2009, 02:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cards 31 - Eagles 21

Name:  Cardinals.jpg
Views: 10