Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stunt Wars in Lakeland, FL

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stunt Wars in Lakeland, FL

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

You guys have fun...I was under the impression there was nothing but straights in Florida, thus all the extended swigarms .
+1

I lived in Ft. Myers for a while and there were TWO turns in the entire county.

Old 01-13-2007, 02:26 PM

yeah, there really isnt much out here till u get into the country...then they have lots of long turns, u just have to dodge the old blue hairs and watch out for cops

Old 01-13-2007, 09:56 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

ORIGINAL: 900RR Puzzle

ORIGINAL: wsideshow

http://www.tampasportbikes.com/

we do alot of get togethers since you live in this area.check us out and a bunch of us will be riding out there
I went over there and registered. Looks like a pretty cool local site. Are you talking about the group meeting at the Hard Rock, at 8:30?
i registered to...glad to have a local site
u wanna meet up in clearwater? im pretty sure i talked a couple friends into ridin out
I think that we are going to try to meet up with this group. Let's meet at 7:45-8:00 in the parking lot of Home Depot, on Gulf-to-Bay (60).

Will return your call.

Old 01-14-2007, 02:16 AM

there are some nice twisties in florida north of tampa.They do runs every sunday.If you joined tsb and decide to go on the north run.please take this advice.Don't push yourself cause people go down everyweekend pushing it too hard.We at tsb are an extra friendly group who welcome all riders.So do be scared to jump head first into the group.Oh and excuse me and mad raven cause we are 2 straight guys who act xtra gay

Old 01-15-2007, 01:24 PM

It was pretty cool. We ended up just taking I4 to Lakeland. I rode the R6. Great performing bike, but kinda cramped for my tastes. I gotta get the 900RR done!

Dizzie56, thanks for riding over and hanging out with us all day. Look forward to riding with ya again soon.

Compulady5, maybe we can ride with you to or at another event in the future. Now that I'm getting back into this again, I try to keep my eyes and ears open for more events.

There are some pretty cool roads, just north of us. It's been a long time since I've been on them, on a motorcycle (they are fun with the Mustang, too), though.

Old 01-15-2007, 01:27 PM

Thanks for lettin me ride wit u all. U guys musta been haulin a** back to tampa cause i know i was and u guys ended up passin me. Let me know when u got them fork seals fixed and ill def be down to ride. I really wanna check out these twisties that i keep hearing about north of us.

Old 01-15-2007, 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

Thanks for lettin me ride wit u all. U guys musta been haulin a** back to tampa cause i know i was and u guys ended up passin me. Let me know when u got them fork seals fixed and ill def be down to ride. I really wanna check out these twisties that i keep hearing about north of us.
Yeah,Rob musta been in a hurry to get home, cause we railed it through the airport area. He knows a lot of the twisty roadsnorth of us. We'll definitely be in touch.

By the way, if I didn't tell you yesterday, NICE BIKE!

Later.