Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stuff White people like...

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stuff White people like...

Im gonna go toa few whitespots and have coffee with a few asian girls....thats what white people like

Old 03-26-2008, 11:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could go for some japanese right about now.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:54 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK

You dumb bastard a schooner is a sailboat...LOL

Breakfast, schmrekfest. Look at the score.

I'm only in the middle
Of the second
And I'm winning 12 to 2.
Breakfasts come and go, rene.
Now, hartford, the whale ?
Hey, they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime
Dont forget about this schooner.. it aint a ****ing boat!

Old 03-26-2008, 12:06 PM

Im thinkin this would almost borderline on racist...and im white...what if i created a blog called what black people like....id be all over the news...

Speaking of racism....I live in a predominately white neighborhood. I'm Asian as some of you probably know by now...and it's an important detail for this story....

Well anyway...One of my neighbors has something like 2 or 3 adopted kids of different races. One of them is Asian. At a halloween party that was being thrown at one of the neighbors told the kid, Please don't jump on the bale of hay...I don't want a mess. So 5 minutes later I catch the kid jumping on the bale of hay again...pretty deliberatedly...I asked..."Weren't you just asked not to do that?" Of course the kids answer is "I tripped." Please I can tell the difference between a swan dive and tripping.... a little later, the kid takes part of one of the other kids costumes and hides it somewhere out in the dark. The one kid is crying, so I asked him to get it for her...he says that he didn't take it...Then I tell him a little more sternly and he goes off and gets it.

So. I found out later, that the kids mom told one of the other neighbors that I'm racist against her son. WTF is that? If you can't bring up your kids with some semblence of manners, I'm going to call you on it. I mean seriously...he was given the rules of the house...he should abide by them...

This is the same family, that tried to bring there kids around to our house a second time for candy. What are they trying to teach these kids?

Old 03-26-2008, 12:15 PM

Im thinkin this would almost borderline on racist...and im white...what if i created a blog called what black people like....id be all over the news...
I hope to god you are kidding. . . im athiest and im praying to god you are kidding..

If you are ultra sensitive then yes this is racist and you dont have to read it or come in the post anymore.. If your just trying to stir up the **** in the toilet then i dont know what to tell ya man. . . but if this gets to you just go lay down take a nap and hope you wake up with something better to do.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:22 PM

First they open Cracker Barrel and now this, what is this world coming to

Old 03-26-2008, 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545

So. I found out later, that the kids mom told one of the other neighbors that I'm racist against her son. WTF is that? If you can't bring up your kids with some semblence of manners, I'm going to call you on it. I mean seriously...he was given the rules of the house...he should abide by them...

This is the same family, that tried to bring there kids around to our house a second time for candy. What are they trying to teach these kids?

I think that you’re a little arrogant to think that everyone should have manners! [sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=joke.gif]

They should have taken the hint from god about them not having kids.

Back On Track

I’m going to make some tuna fish sandwiches tonight.

1 LG. Can of tuna
2 Hard Boiled Eggs (More Or Less to You liking)
2 cups of mayonnaise (More Or Less to Your Liking)
Toasted White Bread (No Pun Intended)

YUM!

Old 03-26-2008, 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Evan

I’m going to make some tuna fish sandwiches tonight.

1 LG. Can of tuna
2 Hard Boiled Eggs (More Or Less to You liking)
2 cups of mayonnaise (More Or Less to Your Liking)
Toasted White Bread (No Pun Intended)

YUM!
Damn that sounds good

Old 03-26-2008, 01:20 PM

Mom use to make them all the time for me. HEHE..... She's watching the kids today too.C'mon over to the dark.........lighter side!

Is mayo a white thing? I neverknew there was a stereotype about it till I saw "Under Cover Brother".

Old 03-26-2008, 10:20 PM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Evan

Mom use to make them all the time for me. HEHE..... She's watching the kids today too.C'mon over to the dark.........lighter side!

Is mayo a white thing? I neverknew there was a stereotype about it till I saw "Under Cover Brother".
Alocal radio station had people calling in about stereotypes and the blacks kept calling insayingall thewhites smell like mayo.

* I think I would smell like mustard, I eat more mustard then mayo

Quick Reply: Stuff White people like...