Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Streetfigher

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Streetfigher

Im lookin to streetfighter my 1krr, any help or ideas would be appreciated. Not exactly sure where to cut the fairings

Old 05-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Default RE: Streetfigher

I think someone posted up about wanting to build a street fighter and someone mentioned streetfighterz.com or something. Theres gotta be a forum for street fighters. I saw a cbr street fighter the other day, I'm not really into them, the SV's and all, but take a sportbike and make it a street fighter and it looks good. Anyway, the CBR I saw, no lower fairings of any kind everything nice and neat, and had those cool little dual headlights and the dinky front cowl and windscreen, whole front bit would fit into a shoe box. Hard to explain, youd have to see it but it looked tight.

Old 05-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

diz just cop an acerbis headlight theyre like 80 bucks and take off the plastics guages mirrors all that fun stuff ya know, as far as cropping the sides i have no idea dude ive never seen a 1000rr fighter that **** would be killer

Old 05-07-2007, 10:05 AM

yeah no doubt bout the acrebis front end, that aint no problem. its the croppin of the sides that gets me. somebody on stuntlife did a photoshop of a cbr1k streetfighter and it looks pretty damn tight, just not sure how i could cut the sides without fackin them up a bit. im not real artsy and i dont wanna fack up

Old 05-07-2007, 03:14 PM

i think you cutting the sides to begin with would screw em up haha, what i would do is cut a lil and a lil ya know like cut them too long on purpose so u still have room to trim them down cause if u cut em too short youre screwed

Old 05-07-2007, 05:04 PM

yeah, im gonna post up a couple pics of what she looks like now and we will see what everybody thinks. she is a lil dirty wit some bugs on her but i dont care. ill post em in a couple mins.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:20 PM

thats real sick ive never seen a 1krr fighter u stunt it dont u

Old 05-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Banned

The one bike Suzuki makes that I actually like...

The straight from the factory B-King . . .

Name:  bking.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  103.7 KB

A sweet looking streetfighter is hard to come by.... I'd like to see pics when yer done.

Old 05-07-2007, 05:26 PM

[sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 05-07-2007, 05:41 PM

I posted some pics of what she looks like now w/o having done any cutting of the fairings yet in another thread. After i get some time im gonna fighter it out. She has been sittin for like two months and ive been itchin to ride so i just put everything back on her sat night. i do stunt her a lil bit and by lil i mean wheelies and a couple donkey kicks at lights and what not. she is a lil to much for me to stunt, especially in first where she whooped my ars lol. im lookin to pick up a 600 this year to stunt some more on just cause im not really sure if i wanna turn her into a beater just yet. i just like the way a nice streetfighter looks and figure that i could do it to her. im a take ur advise hales and just cut a lil at a time i guess. maybe even get some tape and start puttin it on there where i gots to cut. anybody ever cut plastic? does it come out all ruff like? is it easy to cut or does it splinter?

Quick Reply: Streetfigher