Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stoner

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011 | 03:22 PM
|

Originally Posted by txsmainevent
I didnt watch the link above but seein as how I have the races DVR'd Stoner was unable to get his bike started. He had already ended up in last place and was way to far behind. Main reason though is because he couldnt push start his bike..... Maybe they should keep starters installed!.

Rojer, looks like our past Honda rider placed 3rd in this race. He ended up on the podium! The whole time watchin it with my wife I was saying (when Hayden was in 5th) damn I hope they wreck in this rain. GOD IS GOOD!
yeah Hayden can only get podium when others wreck

@russell

yup, he tried to push jump start the thing but she was a goner.

Old 04-06-2011 | 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
yeah Hayden can only get podium when others wreck

@russell

yup, he tried to push jump start the thing but she was a goner.
I beg to differ on that one. Hayden was doing really well from the start. He held 5th for awhile. His problem was traction. They explained why he was very very cautious because of traction. Cautiously riding is why Lorenzo won that race.

Old 04-07-2011 | 02:47 AM
|

I beg to differ on that one. Hayden was doing really well from the start. He held 5th for awhile. His problem was traction. They explained why he was very very cautious because of traction. Cautiously riding is why Lorenzo won that race.
??

Hayden continued: “I would say the rain helped me out, in the dry I wouldn’t have been on the podium, but we’ll take it anyway.

Old 04-07-2011 | 04:49 AM

I follow MotoGP religiously, but I don't get all hyped up and crazy about it and although Honda is, of course, my favorite machine I cheer for my favorite riders not the machine itself.

Stoner is a little mamas ***** and I just don't care about that kind of people. Truth be told, he's a very good rider but strikes me as a pampered mamas boy.
Pedrosa is a hard working & very good rider but the personality that I pin on him just doesn't make me cheer him.

So, Vale, Spies, Edwards and Hayden get my vote no matter what the machine they ride.

Old 04-07-2011 | 07:57 AM

??

Hayden continued: “I would say the rain helped me out, in the dry I wouldn’t have been on the podium, but we’ll take it anyway.
I agree bro, Nicky did win off of everybody elses mistakes. I still think he would have placed 5th which in turn would give him much needed points from his Qatar race. As you seen in the 2006 season when he won the MotoGP circuit that year, he did not place 1st every race but he was very consistent. Consistency is what wins the championship. Jorge Lorenzo last year placed 1st in 9 races, he could have not finished the other race and still taken the title. Its about consistancy in MotoGP not podium visits..... Now post a pic of that ZX! NOW!

Old 04-07-2011 | 09:53 AM

slick 6 i agree about the riders all except vr. now dont get me wrong vr is an awesome rider but when i'm watchin gp i gotta root all american. and im from kentucky so always nicki hayden. and rojer how much for tickets for dallas i am a lifelong fan and would love to go to a game in dallas

Old 04-07-2011 | 11:01 AM
|

I agree bro, Nicky did win off of everybody elses mistakes. I still think he would have placed 5th which in turn would give him much needed points from his Qatar race. As you seen in the 2006 season when he won the MotoGP circuit that year, he did not place 1st every race but he was very consistent. Consistency is what wins the championship. Jorge Lorenzo last year placed 1st in 9 races, he could have not finished the other race and still taken the title. Its about consistancy in MotoGP not podium visits..... Now post a pic of that ZX! NOW!
bro i was just giving you a hard time ^^ i have nothing against hayden and wish him the best. he is a formidable rider.

@slick6

LOL casey is a bitch?! in what way and when did you see this? :P

He is my favorite rider, as well as Spies. I just love Casey's skill and talent, but I have never really seen him outside the track.

Old 04-07-2011 | 11:07 AM

bro i was just giving you a hard time ^^ i have nothing against hayden and wish him the best. he is a formidable rider.

@slick6

LOL casey is a bitch?! in what way and when did you see this? :P

He is my favorite rider, as well as Spies. I just love Casey's skill and talent, but I have never really seen him outside the track.

ZX Pics NOW!

Old 04-07-2011 | 01:09 PM

I do agree, he is talented and a great rider, I didn't say otherwise but he has a way of pinning his own defeats and mistakes on other riders and complains about tough racing and whatnot. That doesn't belong in the competitive world and the way that he exposes his opinions strikes me as...well a *****.

Remember Laguna? That's one example. Walk it off bro, in the racing world, talent, maturity, hard ***** and phsycological strength wins races and championships, not whinning on worldwide tv...

Old 04-07-2011 | 02:13 PM
|

Originally Posted by Slick 6
I do agree, he is talented and a great rider, I didn't say otherwise but he has a way of pinning his own defeats and mistakes on other riders and complains about tough racing and whatnot. That doesn't belong in the competitive world and the way that he exposes his opinions strikes me as...well a *****.

Remember Laguna? That's one example. Walk it off bro, in the racing world, talent, maturity, hard ***** and phsycological strength wins races and championships, not whinning on worldwide tv...
Name:  2Sa9m.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  102.1 KB
my ZX? haha hope this is what you are talking about.

yeah laguna was disappointing. VR didn't do anything dirty, but casey just did not want to play ^^

Quick Reply: Stoner