Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Stoner

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by __Z__
LOL i caught the beginning but not the end... its funny it was like

honda
yamaha
honda
yamaha
honda
yamaha

back and forth through the corners haha

hahaha yessss

Old 03-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Originally Posted by txsmainevent
So why are we arguing?!?!?! Same team dude.....

I bet Nicky takes Laguena.
I'd put money on it that he doesn't BTW wanna buy some of my tickets next season after this strike is over? :P I have 4 for each game lol

Old 03-22-2011, 06:32 PM

I would jump straight on that, only problem im no longer in Texas. Should change my location to VA. I thought there were a lot of Cowboy fans back home, here its all Redskin and Cowboy territory....

Old 03-22-2011, 06:37 PM

I saw the race the other night by pure accident. Was flicking along the channels and saw it. Was a good race. I will probly follow it this year. Why is there no Suzuki?

Old 03-23-2011, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Bridgemond
I saw the race the other night by pure accident. Was flicking along the channels and saw it. Was a good race. I will probly follow it this year. Why is there no Suzuki?
Alavaro Bautista rides for Rizla+... the Lone Ranger per say

Old 03-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

yup, and he broke his leg during practice... so he'll be out for a while.

so the ol' hopper is going to be throwing the leg over the rizla, i dont know why, but when i heard that hopkins was the back-up for suzuki... i just kind of knew bautista was going to do something stupid and that john hopkins was going to make a motogp come back

Old 04-06-2011, 05:42 AM

ARTICLE EMBED

MotoGP Spanish GP Highlights...Watch first! Spoilers below!!!

So I finally get to watch the Spanish GP race and boy did it break my heart. I just feel so bad for Casey. All my favorite riders were taken out as well. Spies had a podium finish but he goes down. fu rain fu.

Oh and to all you Rossi fans. He went down and ended 2nd to last place but he somehow got up back to fifth...great rider but I kinda hate him for screwing up Stoner.

Last edited by jpanside@gmail.com; 04-06-2011 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:31 AM

Sooo why didn't Stoner get back into the race? Did I miss something wrong with his bike? I understand why Spies didn't, shortage of laps and what not, but I'm confused as to why CS didn't.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by amRRussel
Sooo why didn't Stoner get back into the race? Did I miss something wrong with his bike? I understand why Spies didn't, shortage of laps and what not, but I'm confused as to why CS didn't.
I didnt watch the link above but seein as how I have the races DVR'd Stoner was unable to get his bike started. He had already ended up in last place and was way to far behind. Main reason though is because he couldnt push start his bike..... Maybe they should keep starters installed!.

Rojer, looks like our past Honda rider placed 3rd in this race. He ended up on the podium! The whole time watchin it with my wife I was saying (when Hayden was in 5th) damn I hope they wreck in this rain. GOD IS GOOD!

Last edited by txsmainevent; 04-06-2011 at 08:05 AM.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by txsmainevent
I didnt watch the link above but seein as how I have the races DVR'd Stoner was unable to get his bike started. He had already ended up in last place and was way to far behind. Main reason though is because he couldnt push start his bike..... Maybe they should keep starters installed!.

Rojer, looks like our past Honda rider placed 3rd in this race. He ended up on the podium! The whole time watchin it with my wife I was saying (when Hayden was in 5th) damn I hope they wreck in this rain. GOD IS GOOD!
Gotcha. The highlights showed CS waving for a push and that was it.
Wish I had DVR and speed channel

Quick Reply: Stoner