Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The Squid test

Old 11-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Squid test

http://www.bytebrothers.org/SquidTest.htm

My Score

So far, 24599 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 44 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a pathetic example of incredible stupidity who shouldn't be let out of the house unsupervised.

Old 11-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Default RE: The Squid test

well F3 as usual we are in total agreement on this one I think you pretty much nailed it I would feel fairly confident in saying that NCO observation and evaluation mindset crosses most all boundaries

Old 11-09-2007, 01:57 PM

So far, 24622 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 57 (from 0 to 100), and 3 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.
LOL!!!!

Old 11-09-2007, 02:01 PM

So far, 24624 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 68 (from 0 to 100), and 5 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.
See I got a 68. I know i was not a squid LOL!

Old 11-09-2007, 02:13 PM

So far, 24625 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 70 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-*** who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:16 PM

Ahahahaha, that was hilarous.

Mine:
So far, 24627 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 71 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.
A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-*** who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So far, 24626 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 0 (from 0 to 100), and 115 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an absolute moron and a danger to society who should be thrown in jail until their last breath. A grade of 0 is very unusual, and quite disturbing! You didn't just press the SUBMIT button without answering the questions, did you? Yes I did. A true squid doesn't have time to be answering questions .. we run.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:21 PM
Retired Moderator

Maybe that test could be longer...it isn't quite a big enough waste of time. And what is with some of the stupid questions and rediculous answer options? I stopped taking it after it aksed who was the best passenger: Mom in law, 300 waitress, Debbie?Stupid find in my opinion. Trim alot of the excess, then it might be a fun test.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Squid test