Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

**SPOILER** MotoGP **SPOILER** DONT READ!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: **SPOILER** MotoGP **SPOILER** DONT READ!!

ORIGINAL: roki530i

ORIGINAL: recker

Sorry guys i love my honda but im gonna go against everyone here!! Hayden doesnt deserve to be world champion!! He won purely by defult, when both guys finished the race rossi beat him 8 out of 9 times!!! He is no way even in the same class as rossi and its unfortunate that rossi has lost when he is clearly the best ever on a bike!! As i said i love my honda as much as all of you but lets be serious, and after watching how bad he reacted at pedrosa after the rookie made a mistake i will never ever have respect for hayden.... My 2 cents worth

That's how i felt basically. If Rossi didn't wipe out or make the mistake at the start I seriously think Rossi would have taken it.
Coulda shoulda woulda....when your the champ the means everyone else did worse then you in some way. Hayden had the fastest laps when Rossi was in the race. NOt to mention Rossi had a terrible start. He was already way off the pace. Hayden was flying to the front. He got his act together even after last weeks disaster when even he thought it was over. That seems like a champ to me. Some one that no matter what puts it out there. So he does deserve to be champ.

Oh and recker you would cry if you dropped your bike. At least Hayden had the championship lead to cry about.

Old 10-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

also lets not forget that hayden was leading the points race with 51 pts over rossi. he was clearly beating him. then it went down hill and the points gap closed but when it was all over hayden came out the victor. they both crashed (hayden and rossi) hayden crashed because of outside influences, rossi crashed because...he made a mistake? oh well hayden fought hard to earn the championship . the last race wouldve been alot better if rossi didnt crash but like NOchknstrips said rossi was already behind and way off pace. for some reason when it came down to it rossi dropped the ball when it mattered the most. rossi is a great rider but this was haydens time for teh championship.

Old 10-30-2006, 04:18 PM

The Hayden crash in Portugal was crap, glad to see Rossi bit it this race.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:22 PM

Something I forgot to say in my last post...the real sign of a champion is one that can do it 2 years in a row. Can he do it again? I sure hope so.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:27 PM

ORIGINAL: HondaKidF1

Something I forgot to say in my last post...the real sign of a champion is one that can do it 2 years in a row. Can he do it again? I sure hope so.

It will be extremely tough to pull of since Rossi will be back with more fight in him then ever trying to regain the title but who knows with the new bikes anything can happen.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: NOchknstrips

ORIGINAL: recker

Sorry guys i love my honda...

That's how i felt basically. If Rossi didn't wipe out or make the mistake at the start I seriously think Rossi would have taken it.
Coulda shoulda woulda....when your the champ the means everyone else did worse then you in some way. Hayden had the fastest laps when Rossi was in the race. NOt to mention Rossi had a terrible start. He was already way off the pace. Hayden was flying to the front. He got his act together even after last weeks disaster when even he thought it was over. That seems like a champ to me. Some one that no matter what puts it out there. So he does deserve to be champ.

Oh and recker you would cry if you dropped your bike. At least Hayden had the championship lead to cry about.
Couldn't agree more NoChickenStrips - what a bunch of ****- recker. It's simple really, the guy with the most points at the end of the season is the winner. Rossi got a terrible start, couldn't get past Stoner and Vermullen was all over his ***. Besides right after rossi crashed, Nicky was getting ready to pass Troy. It would likely have gone Nicky, Troy, Rossi (at the best, if he could have passed capirossi which he couldn't do all season).

Nicky was a gentleman and a champion even after Dani crashed him out. To say he doesn't deserve it is ludicrous - the guy with the most points is the one that deserves to win - it's called racing.

Old 10-30-2006, 11:18 PM

It will be extremely tough to pull of since Rossi will be back with more fight in him then ever trying to regain the title but who knows with the new bikes anything can happen.
roki, my point exactly. If he is a real champion all the fight in Rossi won't matter. Hayden will still take it home. All we can do is wait for next season and see...

Old 10-31-2006, 06:14 AM

Hell YEA, teach that America bashing POS rossi to eat his words!!!!
As to the fella saying if rossi woudln't of crashed he would of won......Are you blind or just stupid, you do know hayden crashed out the week before while he was AHEAD in points...
Anyways go Hayden go Honda go America!!!! Nice to bring another one home. Here is one of the best pics ever, rep it on your backgrounds at home, work, every where!!!!

Old 10-31-2006, 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: HondaKidF1

roki, my point exactly. If he is a real champion all the fight in Rossi won't matter. Hayden will still take it home. All we can do is wait for next season and see...

He is a great rider as he is now, but if he pulls it off next year i'll have to give him a lot of credit. I can not wait!

Old 11-01-2006, 12:33 AM

[sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

Name:  2794757-hayden_s_motogp_championshi.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  34.9 KB

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Quick Reply: **SPOILER** MotoGP **SPOILER** DONT READ!!