Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

**SPOILER** MotoGP **SPOILER** DONT READ!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: **SPOILER** MotoGP **SPOILER** DONT READ!!

i will admit that the race wasnt what i expected it to be seeing as how rossi crashed out in the third lap..... but if rossi hadnt crashed and was still in the race i cant imaging how good the race between hayden and rossi wouldve been!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 but still i am so friggin happy that hayden won and i cant wait till qatar on 10 march 2007 cause now they are gonna be on the 800cc amchines so it will be very intersting.......

Old 10-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Retired Administrator

I did get one thing from the race... I usually hate Rossi, but it was a nice touch when he rode beside Hayden and shook his hand. I don't like Rossi because at times, he seems a little un-sportsmanship like in my opinion.

Old 10-30-2006, 12:47 AM

you mean like the race between him and sete gibernau (i dont remember what the track was) where they were both in the last turn and gibernau was on the outside of rossi, and rossi lean up outta the turn and knocked gibrenau off the track and took the win for that race? that was complete and utter BS in my opinion..... boils my blood everytime i watch that clip lol

Old 10-30-2006, 12:58 AM
Retired Administrator

Exactly... that what I was talking about. It was the 3rd or 4th race last year. Then the a-hole laughs at him later when he's holding his arm in pain...

Old 10-30-2006, 01:10 AM

The race was not exciting, but the idea and the whole point of the race was.

Old 10-30-2006, 01:47 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: siberian002

Hell yes! way to go Nicky. I jumped off the couch when Rossi went down and nearly danced around the house. Again, Great Job Nicky!
I jumped ONTO the couch when Rossi fell!

Old 10-30-2006, 03:03 AM

ORIGINAL: hondadriver4life

you mean like the race between him and sete gibernau (i dont remember what the track was) where they were both in the last turn and gibernau was on the outside of rossi, and rossi lean up outta the turn and knocked gibrenau off the track and took the win for that race? that was complete and utter BS in my opinion..... boils my blood everytime i watch that clip lol
Here watch it again.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m0jg54blFlg

Notice how Rossi put his foot down. Now if you know much about Rossi you'll know that is one of his techniques for extra breaking.

Extra braking? You mean maybe he wasn't trying to hit Gibernau?

Well gee, I didnt even have to say it. Gibernau could have turned a little wider but thats not how he played it.

Anyways the race today wasnt even almost interesting once Rossi crashed out. But it will be interesting to see the 800s next year. I bet in just a couple years they will be pushing the same power as the present bikes.

Old 10-30-2006, 05:26 AM

Sorry guys i love my honda but im gonna go against everyone here!! Hayden doesnt deserve to be world champion!! He won purely by defult, when both guys finished the race rossi beat him 8 out of 9 times!!! He is no way even in the same class as rossi and its unfortunate that rossi has lost when he is clearly the best ever on a bike!! As i said i love my honda as much as all of you but lets be serious, and after watching how bad he reacted at pedrosa after the rookie made a mistake i will never ever have respect for hayden.... My 2 cents worth

Old 10-30-2006, 11:17 AM

ORIGINAL: siberian002

Hell yes! way to go Nicky. I jumped off the couch when Rossi went down and nearly danced around the house. Again, Great Job Nicky!
Same here....my boys were like wtf? Who cares, Nicky won and he brought back the title to the States, woohoooo!

Old 10-30-2006, 11:26 AM

ORIGINAL: recker

Sorry guys i love my honda but im gonna go against everyone here!! Hayden doesnt deserve to be world champion!! He won purely by defult, when both guys finished the race rossi beat him 8 out of 9 times!!! He is no way even in the same class as rossi and its unfortunate that rossi has lost when he is clearly the best ever on a bike!! As i said i love my honda as much as all of you but lets be serious, and after watching how bad he reacted at pedrosa after the rookie made a mistake i will never ever have respect for hayden.... My 2 cents worth

That's how i felt basically. If Rossi didn't wipe out or make the mistake at the start I seriously think Rossi would have taken it.

Quick Reply: **SPOILER** MotoGP **SPOILER** DONT READ!!