Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Sox Yanks 7/4/08...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sox Yanks 7/4/08...

Yep.. just got tix to the game.. 14 rows behind home plate..

Eat your heart out Hayden, Jfunk, and Catmang..

Old 05-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Default RE: Sox Yanks 7/4/08...

Are they at The Stadium or Fenway? You must have paid a pretty penny for those, which makes me think they are in the Bronx ... at Fenway those tix would cost you part of, if not all of, your left nut.

I do not like attending Yanks/Sox games, there's too much hostility in the stands to really enjoy the game, and there's always someone in the stands who has something to say if your the away team...that was me when I was a young, angry Sox fan.

I actually prefer to go to NYC to see the Sox-Yanks matchups cause if the Sox win, the Yankee fans don't say much and if the Yanks win I don't say much and we all get along...where as if I'm at Fenway and the Yanks win I am pissed that all those jerk-offs are celebrating in our Park and it's just not a good time, but if the Sox win, there's still alot of fights and stuff...I just rather be neutral and be able to enjoy the game.

I got tickets to the Red Sox vs Brewers at Fenway next weekend...which is weird because interlegue play hasn't started yet but the Brewers come to Fenway next weekend...the Yanks play the Mets, guess it's that rivalry interleague weekend series, but the Sox usually play the Braves.

Whatever, have fun at the game Okie!! Who you rooting for? Whose even your favorite team?

Old 05-06-2008, 03:13 PM

how bout them rays bitches!!!!!!!!!!

not that its gonna last lol

Old 05-06-2008, 03:22 PM

you takin me on this one okie??

Old 05-06-2008, 03:42 PM

OKIE ALREADY SAID HE'S TAKING ME.....

hey sox fans, last year i was at the sox/yanks game where the Sox hit 4 Home Runs in a row vs the yanks at fenway. Man that was an awesome game.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:45 PM

hey now...i went to the hall of fame with him...so its just how it works that hes taking me...besides..ive never been to a big game before.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys are all wrong...okies already sent me my ticket BIYOTCHES!!!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:43 PM

GOOOOOOOO SOX!!!!!!!!!! I was one of the morons that got "detained" (wasnt technically arrested) after the world series last year. I honestly didnt do anything wrong just wrong place wrong time. I was being peacefull just cheering and stuff but when the cops started moving the crowd I got stuck in the back. I was tryin to leave as fast as I could but couldnt go fast with a thousand people in front of me. Cops didnt think this was good enough and started pushing and jabbing me and a bunch of others in the back with there clubs, eventually i lost my patience and yelled "Were the f@ck am I suppose to go @ssholes" (probably not my smartest desicion but u can only be pushed so many times) one cop didnt like that and grabbed me. Oh well the magistrate let me off with a warning that gets wiped off my record after a year of being good cause he realized I was telling the truth about being peacefull, all in all It was pretty funny I got to sing sweet caroline on a prison bus with a bunch off drunk redsox fans in handcuffs haha. At least its a memorable story

Old 05-06-2008, 05:20 PM

^^this has become pretty funny^^

Im a major sporting event freak as it is....and looks like this girl i know just got us tix to the Celtics/Cavs game in Cleveland on Saturday.. soooo im stoked about that..

as for my favorite team..

Im a Cubs/Cards fan.. grew sandburg/ozzie smith fan.. i know they are rivals but im that guy with the cubs hat and cards shirt on..

Jfunk the tickets were $300 per ticket. which is $200 less than my last ticket toRed River Rivalry... It still hurts to sit down.. 14 rows behind home<--doesnt get much better.. The ONLY reason i got these is bc my dad who is a big Yankees fan is coming out to NYC for the 4th to catch a game before the stadium comes down...

"Mickey Mantle living 1 mile away from me, and being an OK native created mixed emotions about the yanks.." that dude was an awesome player, but one hell of an obnoxious drunk!

Soooo i guess that answered the "who im taking" question.. lol..

Old 05-06-2008, 07:26 PM

well if your dad comes down with a sudden case of mass diarrea, you'll take me right?

Quick Reply: Sox Yanks 7/4/08...