Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

SOOO F**king PISSED!!! (Updated 1/23 pg 3.)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 03:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOOO F**king PISSED!!! (Updated 1/23 pg 3.)

Soooo I'd be in jail for murder tonight if I'd fine the f**king ******** that pushed my bike over tonight!!!! .. The wind is not there and it was parked right next to my car. I was showing people the mods I had installed today and everyone enjoyed. ..My friend called me and told me the worst news ever!! ... My bike was DOWN after a few guys left my party that I was having!!.

Damages,

Scratch to my 1 Day old exhaust
Broke off my tail light and turn signal in the rear
Scratched my frame slider on theright side
Broke myright mirror off
Scratched myright side rearplastic !!

Sorry Moderators for the language ...but **** .. I"m pisssed !!!!!!!!!!!!! [:@]

3,227 miles on her and she was PUSHED DOWN!!! ..Not laid. [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Lock them up guys and ride safe!!!

Old 10-07-2007, 04:20 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: SOOO F**king PISSED!!!

That sucks man, I cannot stand the lack of respect for other peoples property. If I would have witnessed that first hand (whether it be my bike or someone elses), blood would be flowing.

Old 10-07-2007, 05:16 AM

Thank you! .. very true! .. whether my bike or others is NOT Right and very very wrong... punishable by blood and/or death.

Old 10-07-2007, 05:56 AM

Sorry to hear about your bike! I hope you figure out who it was, get everything taken care of and get your bike put back togather.

I had the same thing happen to me. Well, about 1 1/2 years ago, I was on my bike and I had my girlfriend at the time<f**king bitch!, follow me to the local Wal-Mart. I parked my bike right up front near the doors (it's technically not a parking space but all the people who have bikes always park there...Wal-Mart never says anything either, which is pretty cool), anyways...While I was shopping, I heard some lady on the intercom say, "Whoever owns a black Honda motorcycle needs to attend to it immediately!". Long story short, I called the Police Dept., they sent an Officer out, they (the Officer and the GM of Wal-Mart) looked through the footage from the security camera(s) that were outside, focusing on the ones near my bike...after reviewing the footage, the Officer came out and told me that they did find alot out...a car pulled up to where my bike was parked, a passenger got out, kicked my bike over, got back in the car and then they left. The Officer knew who the kids were but wouldn't tell me their names. The sad thing is, I just moved to this town about 2 years ago and I still don't really know anyone. Just some random kids getting their kicks disrespecting other peoples property. That's pretty damn sad!

I'm with Fox...if I ever seen anyone messing with my bike oranother persons bike (sportbikes, Harleys...whatever) I'd definately say something.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:45 AM

Sorry to hear about that. I don't show anyone my bike or where I park it at night. You can't trust anyone to leave your property alone.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:33 AM

sadly that is true i store mine ina locked porch just cause i think people would sink that low. that sux crashkhanman and 05rr sorry guys. i wish there was a way to prevent this type of crap happening.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:26 AM

ORIGINAL: 05RR

... The Officer knew who the kids were but wouldn't tell me their names. ...

WTF? He didnt pursue it? thats messed up, like lawyer time messed up.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:35 AM

People are so shady. It sounds like this was just an attack fuel by jealousy. I worry about this every time I park it somewhere, I don't have any enemies atleast to my knowledge, and I have only told a few people about it.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:39 AM

I'd be fit to be tied if someone did that to my bike. Does your insurance cover this? Recently I spent about $750.00 on two Scorpio alarms for my two bikes. It came with a couple pagers that are quite loud and vibrate whenever someone messes with my bikes. Their distance is 100 to 200 yards depending upon the terrain. I had one go off the other day and I raced out to my bike to find someone walking away that had bumped the bike. Seems to me that thismight be something you might be interested in.Sorry about your bike. I had myfirebird drivers window busted out two times in two weeks and I was so pissed thatif I had found the person responsible I probably would have taken a baseball bat to their legs.

[:@]

Old 10-07-2007, 11:46 AM

Man that really sucks. Like Blue Fox said..... Blood would be flowing if that happened to my bike or any other persons bike. I hope you find out who did it and give them the beat down they deserve.

Quick Reply: SOOO F**king PISSED!!! (Updated 1/23 pg 3.)