Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

So my girlfriend caught me cheating on her

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So my girlfriend caught me cheating on her

Last weekend I was at a wedding with an open bar. After drinking for 6 hours non stop, I started talking with a girl I knew back in college. She was also pretty drunk(and has a boy friend), but one thing led to another and we found ourselves back in my hotel room.

I didn't really think things through, and I was taking the girl's shirt off as my girlfriend and three of her very close friends returned to the room. She started crying and ran out. Her friends got super pissed and began yelling at me. The yelling eventually turned into physical assaults. I decided to remove myself from the situation and left the hotel.

Her friends followed me, causing a really big scene. I knew this was getting worse so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought nah forget it, yo home to bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, holmes smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.[/align]

Old 10-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: So my girlfriend caught me cheating on her

If this is real, you hurt her really bad. You will be very lucky if you can recover that. Even if you do, it will always be remembered. Even if she forgives you, anytime you talk to any woman, it will drum up those feelings back in her. Emotional scarring never fully heals and in a way, it's worse than road rash. It just gets a little faint, but will once in while rear it's ugly head. I guess you really didn't care about her.

Old 10-09-2007, 07:13 PM

that was some gay *** rambling woo

Old 10-09-2007, 07:39 PM

Woo is right, though.

Old 10-09-2007, 07:49 PM

First off...Sorry!....that you got busted! Many can blame cheating on alcohol...but you know what they say..."alcohol brings out the emotions ten fold"...so say if one is an *******....He/she is more so after drinking...if you are either not happy in your relationship then....mix with booze and a female and voila!
REGRET!
Sorry Dude! Hope you can patch things up...
RB

Old 10-09-2007, 08:06 PM

Alcohol brought out the part of him that is attracted to women. It doesnt mean hes an ******* or doesnt love his girl or is not happy. Sucks that it happened, but he cant go back and undo it. Too much alcohol in 2 people is bad news, I dont care how happy you are.

And for the record, Im married and I have never cheated on my girl, so dont try to say "sounds like this dude has done it before". I just come from the school of "**** happens, youll get over it".

Old 10-09-2007, 08:10 PM

Sucks to be you

Old 10-09-2007, 08:15 PM

Gee your f#cked [8D]hoped she wasn't a long time gf, you know, like yer gona get marreid and have kids or something, cuz I think you dropped the ball

Old 10-09-2007, 08:15 PM

this is fake

Old 10-09-2007, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

this is fake
heh, usually people crack up at these serious stories that turn into the fresh prince theme.

Quick Reply: So my girlfriend caught me cheating on her