CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   So I'm waving to this motorcycle cop today... (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/so-im-waving-motorcycle-cop-today-36635/)

Triax 04-19-2007 06:25 PM

RE: So I'm waving to this motorcycle cop today...

I wouldn't go to the station and complain but i would definately complain. Call your local news station, start it **** storm, probably not the best idea but probably pretty funny.

CBR1000RRMARINE 04-19-2007 08:23 PM

SO HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL? Just kidding. I would write a formal complaint about that. They are supposed to be the public safety representative by showing that they do not do those things.

TheX 04-19-2007 08:31 PM

Get over it, and go on with life.

VP 04-19-2007 09:24 PM

ORIGINAL: ss954rr

DO NOT GO TO THE STATION AND COMPLAIN!!! do you really want a big red bullseye on your back every time you go out on your bike? what good would it do anyway? they wont listen to you and if they do they will just laugh as soon as you walk out!!
HAHAHAHAH lol that's good stuff. I'm not a complete idiot... anonymous complaints do just as much good...

???... Forgive me if I'm wrong but this is a legitimate complaint man.

HAVOC 04-19-2007 10:12 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

theX just has a problem with anyone who has a problem with cops.

tomp 04-19-2007 10:16 PM

Its not illegal to ride with one hand. I personally would not ride while holdinga cell phone but dose it really matter.

KidCr3nshaw 04-19-2007 10:25 PM

Nah, TheX is good people, he's just sick of hearin' the same bitching over and over again... about anything. Me too!

However, I don't think this is a bitch as much as a complete surprise for VP. It'd surpirse me too. I also don't think he was being a dick about it - it's just that in light of recent threads it's like enough is enough...

But it is kinda wild to have seen that, no doubt. If I saw it, I'd probably bitch about it to a select few and be far too lazy to even consider calling someone to make a complaint about it, haha.

HAVOC 04-19-2007 10:31 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

Nah, TheX is good people, he's just sick of hearin' the same bitching over and over again... about anything. Me too!

However, I don't think this is a bitch as much as a complete surprise for VP. It'd surpirse me too. I also don't think he was being a dick about it - it's just that in light of recent threads it's like enough is enough...

But it is kinda wild to have seen that, no doubt. If I saw it, I'd probably bitch about it to a select few and be far too lazy to even consider calling someone to make a complaint about it, haha.
i didnt mean my comment about thex having a problem with people to be an insult. i wa smerely stating the obvious that he and other members are tired of hearing unfounded complaints against cops. now wether VP situation is a real cause for concern is up to the individual. so theX if you took my comment as an insult sorry it wasnt meant that way

VP 04-19-2007 10:32 PM

Thanks Kid I wasn't really bitchin at all I was definitely justcaught off guard by someone being that irresponsible... I just wanted to say how freakin ridiculous it was...

plus I know TheX is good people... hell I nominted him for bike of the month when he won it!There's nothing but love in this thread mang

esir_spd 04-19-2007 10:35 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

ORIGINAL: ss954rr

DO NOT GO TO THE STATION AND COMPLAIN!!! do you really want a big red bullseye on your back every time you go out on your bike? what good would it do anyway? they wont listen to you and if they do they will just laugh as soon as you walk out!!
HAHAHAHAH lol that's good stuff. I'm not a complete idiot... anonymous complaints do just as much good...

I guess you can just consider it a perk of being a Police Officer since they haveto deal with dirtbags everyday. (even though it is stupid!)

Anyway I think making a big deal out of it will only make it worse for everyone else....