Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

so, do you belong to an MC??

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so, do you belong to an MC??

Well, There are a lot of clubs and groups out there. I am currently talking with some friends about pledging with a local club they belong to, they do charity rides and all kinds of out reach work to the community...along with a good bit of parting. It just got me wondering, how many people belong to a club?
If you do, Just post up with the nameof the MC, and how long you have been riding with them.....

Old 12-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am. Rollin Hard Riderz. The Natl Prez started the club in 08 with 21 original members. Now we have 3 County Chapters in Southern California, about 50 members or so. Our club is a really cool, and laid back one. We ride and attend bike nights, we hold events like BBQ's and regular parties like to watch the fights and stuff, or we just hang out. Everyone is really friendly and chill, its like a second family. We also attend charity events, This past sunday we attended a toy ride. Also we got together and supplied and delivered several Thanksgiving dinners to a few needy families. And since we are here in SoCal the riding never stops.

Old 12-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I belong to the Blueliners, been a member for about 14 (ish) years. They were originally founded by current & ex cops. All their official runs raise money for a particular charity (usually Child flight helicopter rescue) but we have also raised money for other organisations) I don't go on all their rides as they are based in Sydney, about 100 or so clicks from me, but they are starting to get more local groups going.
I like going on club rides, they tend to push you a bit further than the norm, plus you get to meet a very broad selection of bike riders on very different machines (200+ bikes). The rides never start out as a race, but inevitably do & you tend to end up in groups of 20 or so bikes, depending on how far your prepared to take it.
They are well organised runs, usually with a break down vehicle (read 4x4 with bike trailer). Only ever been one mishap that I've been on & that was a guy on a Ducati (what else) took a dirt road corner to hot, slid across the road, miraculously cleared the barb wire fence, end up in a paddock........then his bike landed on top of him.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the bikes its DTF (down to fly...haha or f**k ) and for the cars its rev to red. unfortuantely top 2 bottom has more money than us and is always faster. and Forced 4's hate rev 2 red now cause my buddy wouldnt race one of their stupid wrx sti's (even tho its my favorite car...) cause he was on break in. Dude cut him off and was generally being as *** on the way back from a meeting. So my buddy punched it and blew him out the water. He has a turbo cavalier that was boosted well at that time. FWD on the highway the sti had no chance..... anyway so we are out with the teg a month ago (R2R also, internals and bolt ons but no boost) and someone smashes in the whole quarter panel in the parking lot. everyone hates on R2R i dont get it.... im a nice guy

some people suck

but personally i love going to shows and bike nights, you meet some really cool guys. Last show i met a guy with a zx14, he let me sit on it and holy cow that thing is beast.