Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Situational Question: relationships

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Situational Question: relationships

Not cool. I'm with everyone on this one, just cut and run. You don't need that. Find someone that will be with you not play games.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:49 PM

ask yourself: "do i need any extra drama in my life at this point?" if your answer is no, then leave.
if your answer is yes....have a lil fun before you make your grand exit

Old 09-19-2007, 01:09 PM

Do this

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...-buttsecks.jpg

Then kick her azz to the curb. She apparently is not ready for a new relationship.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:10 PM

my opinion is that she is stupid to worry about some guy that cheated on her rather than her current bf..... silly girls, you should call her on that one...

Old 09-19-2007, 02:48 PM

Let her go off the the stupid party and have some friends over in the meantime. Get all trash and have a good time and forget that she is even gone. Then when it comes time that you wanna go somewhere "without her" you can use this event as leverage to why you should be able to go. It's about as childish of an idea that I could come up with.

If this where my situation...I'd just do the first part of my idea (have some friends over and get trashed)

Old 09-19-2007, 02:56 PM

IMO if she cares about you and is proud to be with you then she would have you come the party and meet her friends. I mean she may be trying to save a fight between you and the EX, but still if your a cool guy then there's nothing to worry about. I would nicely tell her how this is upsetting you and see how that goes. Any way you slice it-it's total BS that you are not invited. Good luck.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it all depends on how hawt she is .. well maybe not but it's amazing the scale of amount of sheit vs. put up with, is in proportion to hawtness factor

Old 09-19-2007, 03:49 PM

Do not under any circumstances tell her how you really "feel." There are three types of people who will do that A) Chumps B) Gays and C) Women. You don't fit the description of the latter two, and you should not be aiming to meet the criteria for the first. Be pissed about it all you want, but don't tell her, and sure as **** don't have an emotional breakdown in front of her whining about how you're not invited.

Act like you don't give a ****, tell her you're going out with the boys. Don't call her, and if she tries to call you that night, don't pick up, or just plain turn your phone off so you won't be tempted. She'll be the one concerned about what you're up to, and why you're not answering. It really doesn't matter if you're actually out bar hoppin with your boys or sitting at home crying, bag of cheetohs in hand, while you watch taped reruns of the view trying to understand her actions.

The objective is to create the illusion of you not giving a ****, and that is how you find out if she really cares. If you turn on your phone the next morning to find missed calls and voicemails/text messages, then you may have something. If not, cut her loose.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 PM

I would have to agree with everyone. Cut her loose. She shouldn't be concerned with the Ex's feelings at all.
She still got some feelings for him!!
I say crash the partty and hook up with one of her friends!!!! Better yet, call one of your ex's and tell her your going to a party where she is going to be! LOL

Old 09-19-2007, 04:21 PM

just had another thought about this one, ussally girls want to show off thier hot new bf to everyone if they really like them.... espec to the ex's.... just throwin that one out there.

Quick Reply: Situational Question: relationships