Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Situational Question: relationships

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Situational Question: relationships

Aight bro heres your answer. Just let her go, dont worry bout it, well dont let her see you worry bout it. Act like nothin bothers you with it. She will see this and and be like this dude is super sure of his self, and trust me like no other. It will so get you in further than you can imagin. And heres the kicker... tell her thats its cool and you understand, and that you will just get with all your boys and make it a guys night out. This will flip the situation alil and now she will wonder where you are and what your doin. Trust me this one works, if you sit there worryin bout her goin out around her past folks you will soon be her past.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:04 AM

I agree with what everyone else has said, unless its the following situation....

Your girl and the bday girl are best friends.... Like have known each other since birth kinda best friends. The bday girl is close with your girls ex, and because they are close friends the bday girl asked your girl to keep you at home....

If that is not the exact situation, time to go out, hump the birthday girl, and then hump any of your girl's cute relatives.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:10 AM

"RUN FOREST RUN!"

- Like many have said.

She is obviously harboring feelings for the "old" b-friend because she is more conerned about his feelings than yours.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:16 AM

I've been in that situation before. I'm pretty sure You already know the answer... "Advice is something you ask when you already know the answer but don't wan't it to be true". Quit lookin for excuses to believe her bs lies,Cut & Run before you get further attached and get hurt worse latter.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

say is dwhite gonna have to choke a bitch? im messin but really I'll second what everyone else is sayin. And the whole "uncomfortable" thing is a crock. Let this one go, stay away from douche cuz you might wind up in a fight. I dunno

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

Dont listen to me though, I've only been married three times.
^ ^ thats some funny ****!!

Old 09-19-2007, 11:35 AM

Get one last ride in her the night before the party then let her go. I've been in a situation like this also and I would guess that she hope to get back with douche.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:46 AM

Single4life

.com lol

Old 09-19-2007, 12:03 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

Aight bro heres your answer. Just let her go, dont worry bout it, well dont let her see you worry bout it. Act like nothin bothers you with it. She will see this and and be like this dude is super sure of his self, and trust me like no other. It will so get you in further than you can imagin. And heres the kicker... tell her thats its cool and you understand, and that you will just get with all your boys and make it a guys night out. This will flip the situation alil and now she will wonder where you are and what your doin. Trust me this one works, if you sit there worryin bout her goin out around her past folks you will soon be her past.
I'd have to agree with this guy, let her go to the party, just think about it this way, there is nothing you can do about it, so don't make it worse, let her go to the party and don't even worry, that way she'll realize that you are so much better then her ex and that you're the bigger man, but if she decides to break up with you because of her ex, well, there are plenty of other girls outthere that are better than that.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:06 PM

STICK IT IN HER POOPER!!!!!!![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 09-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Banned

It is insulting for several reasons:

1- she is worrying about douche bags feelings before yours.
2- she is worrying that you or he may start trouble, she thinks you are an immature punk.
3- she is still in touch with him after she caught him treating her like ****, she still has feelings for him
4- everyone comes before you in her life.

You need to realize that she may still want him and you are a bridge play. Let her have fun at the party, but you need to make the break in your mind that it is over. No games, no explaining, nothing. Just walk away from her emotionally and be happy you didn't waste any more time with her.

The flip side is you can do what ever you want and not worry about her feelings, since she obviously doesn't have any. The way I see it is that you just need to replace her. It is obvious that she doesn't have any manners, and a person without manners will be nothing but trouble.

Quick Reply: Situational Question: relationships