Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

This should piss everybody off.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This should **** everybody off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugss-PcNomg

24% less for a barrel of oil? that would bring it way back down. fackin backstabin, money grabin politicians and bankers

Old 06-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Banned
Default RE: This should **** everybody off.

Interesting...

Not as interesting as a post titled "This should **** everybody off" written by somebody other than KidCr3nshaw though...

Old 06-20-2008, 05:39 PM

Yes it does!...

Old 06-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every way we turn responsibility for today's energy prices falls right in the lap of politicians and corporate vultures who care far less for the this country than they do for their own pocketbooks.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: DRam

Every way we turn responsibility for today's energy prices falls right in the lap of politicians and corporate vultures who care far less for the this country than they do for their own pocketbooks.
Which is why I support anarchy.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: DRam

politicians turned they're back on this country years ago. yes that video pisses me off. to think of the events that have happened to my girl do to stresses from this economy really pisses me off. they are driving america to being a third world country!

Old 06-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPch2k63uj4

Old 06-20-2008, 09:42 PM

the man's got some good points on that one imo

Old 06-21-2008, 06:28 AM
Banned

The video never really mentioned supply and demand, kind of strange when you talk about commodities. The rise in price is due to China and India demand, speculators add volatility and it is too early to see if the price regresses towards the mean or we have yet yo have a pullback due to speculators. I would bet on the 'bubble scenario', but I have been saying this since $60 a bbl oil so obviously I have my head up my ***.

Old 06-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to enjoy putting on the videos of Mad Max, loved the 1st one, but then Hollywood got involved for the other 2. Anyway the basis for the movies was a world that had been dumb f*cked over oil (or lack & price of it, those that had it, those that wanted it & wot they where prepared to do to get it), which seemed a pretty far out scenario at the time. These days you can't look at TV or the papers or have a beer without some bastard complaining about oil prices. Interesting to see wot their coming up with in "Why" its going up. China, India & you guys (or some of you) worrying about a cold winter (winters are always colder) or some South American country having political problems (This wot us Aussies are being told anyway), in essence, bullsh*t, but almost believable if you have to come up with a reason that your average Bruce & Sheila would fall for. The flow on effect being that then get to rip us of even more by saying that as a result of fuel prices, food, interest rates & just about everhing else will & does go up (but never goes down again when the oil prices drop), some people out there are making some serious money of it. All in all not good, so I'm going to start growing wots left of my hair into Mullet, see if I can track down a reasonable facsimile of an Interceptor & maybe get a sawn off with a holster for the drivers door, cos the Max scenario don't seem so far out anymore.

Quick Reply: This should piss everybody off.