Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Shake your gear!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Shake your gear!

Both spiders are fatal, but only in very rare instances, such as old people or infants. It could kill a healthy adult, but only if gone untreated for a length of time. You would most likely go to the hospital first because you would be feeling like ****. Not to mention if you were bitten by a recluse the flesh around the bite would be black and rotting off.

Old 09-27-2006, 06:39 AM

When I was trekking through Peru I stopped at a rural village for a spot of lunch. Sat down to eat some grub on an incan terrace just to take in the amazing views. Looked down on my leg, and lo and behold, a brown recluse was wandering up my leg and into my shorts...

Luckily I didn't panic and managed to flick it off before it got into my goolies (I don't want them turning black and falling off..). I'd been warned by the locals about the brown recluse, but they refer to it as the brown widow over there (can't remember how the pronounced it in Quechua).

Bloody spiders.

Old 09-27-2006, 12:05 PM

I absolutely HATE SPIDERS! they get the starter fluid and lighter treatment from me. BURN EVIL CREATURE BURN!

yeah, I'm nuts. either that, or I just give em the old boot on floor treatment.

Old 09-27-2006, 02:42 PM

don't you love it when you walk by a low ceiling and you randomly look up to see whats up there and theres a huge hairy wolf spider in attack position ready to land on top of your skull? some of us do the shock move where we look like we just got electrocuted and jump away. but some of us have enough ***** to take the spider in our hands and put him in our mouths and chomp those guts between your teeth. Fear Factor baby!

Old 09-27-2006, 02:48 PM
Retired Administrator

Just think… I wonder if she laid any eggs in your jacket that will mature while you are riding. Riding fast then you look down to see 50 or a 100 little baby black widows crawling all over your body.

Bet he’s burning that jacket now.

Old 09-27-2006, 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

Just think… I wonder if she laid any eggs in your jacket that will mature while you are riding. Riding fast then you look down to see 50 or a 100 little baby black widows crawling all over your body.

LOL OMG! That was the meanest thing ever!

Old 09-27-2006, 05:55 PM

LOL..[sm=roll.gif] ....just thinking about it ack!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

on the "spider forum"...spiders post about how they are afraid of Tahoe and how they hate Tahoe with a passion...
stop being such wimps and eat that thing!?!??!?

Tahoe has tons of black widows in Tahoe's garage and daddy long legs...they are afraid of Tahoe and know to stay away...they worry about Tahoe laying his bed next to their home...

Old 09-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Retired Administrator

And on the crack dealers forum... they wonder when tahoe will be by for his next fix...

Old 09-28-2006, 02:13 AM

Nah man, after that I washed it again. I also set off one of those bug foggers in the garage and the next day there was all kinds of crap laying around. Even some big centipedes.

Quick Reply: Shake your gear!