Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Scarriest moment ever on my bike 1hour ago!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 02:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scarriest moment ever on my bike 1hour ago!

Ok so I KNOW I'm going to get flamed for this but I don't care because it's kinda a funny story. So tonight we were supposed to go out so I went to the strip club for an hour while I waited for my friends to call eventually they did and decided we're not going out so I left and was bored so I decided to go riding. Well I thought I would head to highway 100 which is known as "the strip" which I'm sure everyone from Wisconsin reading this knows that and cruise. Well I'm gettin a little bored, cold, and tired so I decide to head home. While sitting at a stop light 8-10 bikers cross me and they all gave me the peace or a wave and one of the last two was a very nice looking petite body w/ a pink helmet on a yellow and black f4i. Well when the light turned green I decided to chase after them and try to get along side her and just yell out nice bike and give her a thumbs up or something gay like that. So I'm cruising along weaving between stupid kids in their civics and huge pick up trucks and finally have them back in sight. The leader suddenly turns from the middle lane into a gas station and all the riders but that girl make it in there she passed the gas station but made it into the right lane where I was. Well shes on the outside of the road riding slowly kinda looking back I think wondering where she should turn and I slowly and cautiously approach her in that land on the left side and when we are side by side I yell out nice bike and wave. Then I slowly pass her as were going about 25mph, I really had no idea how fast we were going but it wasn't the speed limit which is 40 there, and turn around and look at her and wave make a few pointing motions at her bike and give her the thumbs up. I downshift into second, or so I thought it was second, rev the engine up nice to show off or something who freakin knows and well..... what I thought was SLOWLY let out the clutch. WELL I ****ING TOOK OFF LIKE A ROCKET SHIP STRAIGHT UPWARDS TO THE MOON!!!!!!! Did my first wheelie EVER and the funny part was while I was up on one wheel the ONLY thing I could think of was 'HOLY ****ING **** IM GOING TO WRECK INFRONT OF THIS HOT CHICK THAT I WAS TRYING TO WAVE AND SHOW OFF TO!' ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Well after that I thought ok light on the back brake then I remember oh wait I wasn't trying to do a wheelie so I didn't have the back brake covered and I didn't want to try to move my foot and lose my balance so I just slowly eased off the gas, brought the bike down and rode it out. The next thing I do is check behind me looking for cops, as cops patrol 'the strip' and you see atleast 1 car pulled over every 1-2miles, no flashing lights so I continue on. I ride for about 30sec to one minute then think "holy ****! i just did a ****ing wheelie!!!!!!!!! thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was so psyched! Man there were tons of people that saw me too it was great! lol Ok now let the flaming begin for doing wheelies in traffic, at night time, trying to show off for a girl, abusing the bike and not knowing the power of a 600 and being a retard and should have bought a 250 instead because I suck.

If that pretty girl on that yellow f4i or f4, I thought it said f4i it had the banana seat but I saw only the single center headlight when I looked back to wave, read this then umm..... I meant to do that wheelie it was pretty nice huh? =) Oh and by the way, nice bike! =) And if your boyfriend was one of those guys in that big group, I wasn't trying to pick up your girl shes very cute though =) Ok it would have been cool if I did pick her up though I will admit.

Mike

wow what a night

Old 09-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: Scarriest moment ever on my bike 1hour ago!

glad your ok and didnt crash that wouldve sucked ! im not gonna flame ya just warn ya that showin off can be costly , you shouldve atleast got her # i mean you almost died tryin to show off for her

Old 09-03-2006, 03:59 AM

hahaha too funny. That'll learn you to show off!

Old 09-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Retired Moderator

Ah yes, the power of women! Glad you're safe.

Old 09-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Better than beating your chest & trying to hit her over the head with a club
And at least you did not lose the plot in front of her, but then again she may have come over to see if you where ok!!

Old 09-03-2006, 10:59 AM

Great story.
Good job keeping it cool during blast off!
Glad it all worked out in the end, except you didn't get the girl (Maybe next time)

Keep it safe!!

Old 09-03-2006, 11:54 AM

Clutching up a bike is the safest way . And more predictable too .

Just practice in first gear at a good speed . Then move on to second gear clutch ups or shifting to second gear .

Remember , baby steps . Also don't practice by yourself . Be with other riders (for safety reasons).

Girls do like wheelies

Old 09-03-2006, 01:07 PM

Man I'll tell you what. That was most certainly the BIGGEST suprise I have ever gotten! Thinking I am just going to go rocketing forward racing down the road and instead I go rocketing straight upwards in a little bit different direction than the way I wanted to go! It was really fun and I wish I had the ***** to actually try and do wheelies. Maybe I'll just have to wait til I see a hot girl again and then try to race FORWARD and I'll probably accidently go upwards again too. haha Someone come to WI and teach me wheelies! =D

Mike

Old 09-03-2006, 02:09 PM

I did that same thing, 3 girls went buy me on bikes....so I had to catch up! downshifted to 2nd and i poped the clutch.....I didnt go straight up but it sure did scare the hell out of me becuase I wasnt expecting it. but then I felt like I was the man afterwards lol!!

there is just something about women riding bikes......we always have to chase them down, just to say "nice bike" and give a smile.....

Old 09-03-2006, 03:17 PM

i rode a wheelie past some kid and his girl about a month ago and at the stoplight she told me it was the hottest thing shed ever seen. i was wishin i could say the same for her tho [8D]

Quick Reply: Scarriest moment ever on my bike 1hour ago!